Panic

I caught Aidan staring at me through the corner of my eye. breaking the silence I turned to him and said "Hey your a great musician." He looked surprised that I knew who he even was. "Thank you, your an amazing actor." I blushed a bit and I think he noticed. That means he's watched me in a movie. After that we talked and laughed about random things like the best flavour of ice cream, which we both agreed is strawberry.

He was finished getting ready before me. We could both tell we were disappointed that our conversation had to come to an end. He smiled a goodbye to me as he walked out the trailer into the warm evening air.

Ellie blended some concealer under my eyes with a sponge to cover the fact I had eye bags which made be look horrifically tired. Then added a layer of mascara onto my lashes to make my eyes pop. I was happy with how I looked right now, my face was clean and fresh, you couldn't tell I was wearing any makeup to be honest. My hair was in a messy but fancy bun with two strands at the front left out. "Thanks Ellie I love it," i thanked her,
"Well it is my job after all," she chuckled. She wished me luck as I walked out of the trailer breathing in the lovely air. I was surprised to see a family pair of magical green eyes when I look to the side.

"I thought I'd wait for you," Aidan said walking up to me. An unfamiliar feeling of butterflies started to swirl around in my stomach. Why was this boy I only just met giving me such a feeling I had only felt once before which was ages ago with my year 7 crush. We walked through many trailers until we reached the area where many celebrities waited to walk the red carpet.

Me and Aidan became silent, but a peaceful silence, not at all awkward. I saw the it cast who I was meant to be with standing  in front  of us. I sent them a wave walking over with Aidan by my side. "Hey y/n," the boys said
"Hey guys this is Aidan as you probably know."
The boys shook his hand.
"I didn't know you guys were friends." Jayden stated
"We just met in the hair and makeup trailer," Aidan looks a bit disappointed as I said this but I'm not to sure why. Before I could say anything else I realised Finn was missing.
"Where's fin?" I asked
"Oh did you not hear Fin fell really sick and couldn't make it, he said he would text you."
"Crap I have my phone on silent." My anxiety started to rise I didn't have time to go find one of my other cast mates to walk with me down the red carpet. And the other IT cast were scheduled to walk down it a different time to what me and fin were meant to be.
"Sorry y/n don't worry tho you'll be fine we've got to go now we'll see you at the table inside bye" said jack. I didn't replied as they walked away, I was too stressed to answer. Aidan looked down at me concerned.