Awards

The venue was full of tables that led all the way up to the massive stage where the awards would be presented. Twinkly lights covered the walls while giant, fancy chandeliers hung from the ceiling. Everything was coloured gold, black and white as that was the colour theme for tonight. I had been to places like this before but nothing this big. I was amazed and so was Aidan."what table are you sat at?" I asked curiously.
"Number 27, how about you ?"
"Number 2," i sighed our tables were no where near eachother. "I guess this is goodbye" I could feel my eyes start to tear up but why.
"No this isnt goodbye, I will find you later tonight alright so we can hang, I don't want to not see you again." He seemed so calm and it relieved me. I was glad he wanted to hang out again because in my mind I wanted to hang out with him, we only just met but get on so well. "See you later Aidan."
"See you later y/n." I took one last look at his cute smile before walking away to my table.

My table was nearer to the front of the stage but not to close. I saw many of my friends as I walked through and shook some other celebrities hands like I got to meet Johnny Depp and he said he was proud of me. I repeat Johnny Depp is proud of me. I finally found my table and Jayden has saved me a seat between him and jack. We all talked and laughed sipping on our apple juice as we were to young to drink alcohol unlike the rest of the adults here tonight. My eyes searched around the room for Aidan but it was to crowded and to many tables in the way. I was snapped back into reality when a introducer walked on stage. James Mcavoy was introducing. I worked with him before and we are close friends even tho he's older. He's a bit like a dad figure to me. In a weird way it mad me imagine my dad and my mum on the sofa at home in my little home town in England watching the awards hoping I win something.

I didn't really pay much attention to the awards so far, I clapped for people and everything but I wasn't very focused. Well atleast not until Millie Bobby brown entered the stage in a beautiful sapphire blue dress. " evening ladies and gentlemen," she spoke loud and clear into the Microphone. "Now I will be awarding one of the most important and hard to win awards of the night, The best actress of the year award". Basically it is an award any actor and actress can win, everyone can vote who they think should win and yes that is including the public. But it was extremely hard to win. My chances of winning are 0.5 in 100. Millie held an envelope in her hands which held the results. " The best actress of this year is," she paused as she opened the envelope to take out the card. I grabbed Jaydens hand next to me squeezing it to get my nerves out. He didn't mind he just smiled at me calming my nerves. Millie's eyes lit up as she announced " our youngest ever actress to win the award, our beloved Y/N L/N!!"