Red carpet

In few minutes i had to go and my mind was running in circles. This was not the time to panic. But then I felt a warm soft hand grab my shoulder. Aidan looked calm while looking into my eyes.
"I'd love to walk the red carpet with you if you want me to."
"Wait really?!" I felt the butterflies again but I also felt calmed. "Of course it would be an honour to walk with you, we are scheduled around the same time and I'm not with anyone." Aidan looked excited and happy to see my reaction.

We waited by the said of the carpet, for our queue to say we could walk. I took deep breaths until we were told they were ready for us. Aidan looked me straight in the eyes all calm and said " there's nothing to worry about you are used to this, you are beautiful you can do this," he reached for my hand and held it gently, I felt my cheeks flush and smiled with one last deep breath. "Ok let's go."

We walked onto the red carpet, camera flashes came from all directions and many screaming people stood by the stands. People were even more hyped up to see me and Aidan together, apparently we were the 'cute unexpected duo'. We posed as Aidan let go of my hand and rapped that same hand round my waist instead. I suddenly felt more confident and comforted with Aidan even tho we got so many question, some about series' and movies we were in but mostly asking if we were dating. We kinda just ignored it all and looked good for the pictures and answered the reasonable questions that we could. At the end we had to speak to a reporter with a microphone.

"So how come you guys are together today are you guys dating or friends."
"We met today but we are already really good friends and get along well I'm so happy I met her." Aidan replied proudly. After that she asked a few more questions and asked how we were feeling for the awards, we were both feeling excited and nervous so that's what we told her but with more exaggeration. After we finished talking to her we took one last look at each other before walking into the massive building which was the beautiful venue for tonight.