Chapter 1

*3 years ago*

So, my name is (Y/N) (Y/L), I’m 20 years old and I’m the thunder hashira. I’ve been an hashira since I’m 16 years old. I’ve become one because I saw my entire family be devoured by a demon only my sister survive because she had the chance of not being home this day. I didn’t want anyone seeing that kind of things especially children like the one I once was. Now my sister live a happy life. She has a husband, twins and is pregnant. While I’m single and wont probably have kids because I’m gay. I have been trained by an old man I don’t even remember his name but I know that I’ve always called him Grampa because he reminded me of him. Today, a guy with yellow and red hair become the new flame hashira. He looks a lot like the former flame hashira, Shinjuro Rengoku. Well he told us that Shinjuro was he’s father. If he has the same character as him, but it doesn’t seem so, I would probably hate him. Shinjuro was so harsh with me, I’ve never understood why.... This new Hashira had interested me more than the others... I wonder if I can be friend with him. His name is Kyôjurô Rengoku. When the meeting was over, everyone went away and nobody came to see the newbie.

Me: Hello there! You’re Rengoku-san right?
Kyojuro: Yes! You must be (Y/L)-san, the thunder hashira. My father talked a lot about you when he went home. To be honest he didn’t talked good on you...
Me: I know.... I never understood why he hates me so much. By the way, do you want to have lunch with me?
Kyojuro : Why not!
Me: Then we can go there.

We went to a little restaurant near the mansion and talked about everything. Our meals came fast and we started eating.

Kyojuro: UMAI!

I wasn’t ready for that... I looked at him as he said Umai another time.

Kyôjurô: Sorry! It’s just that it is delicious!
-Me: It’s okay.

We finished eating and went back to the mansion where Tengen was waiting for us.

Me: Heyoooo Tengen! How are you?
Tengen: I’m fine! I was coming to speak with Rengoku-san and know more about him! I’m sorry I couldn’t come before. I had to deal with Makio, Suma and....
Me: Yeah his three wifes
Kyojuro: Three?
Me:Yep three

The craw came to me and said that I had a mission in a village far away from here... I need a week to go there and come back. Why me??? Even if that demon is an Upper moon why do I have to go there? I can’t talk with him for 2 weeks!!

*skip mission*

When I came back I saw Tengen and Kyôjurô talking like they always been knowing each other. I came closer and wanted to speak but...

Me: Hey I’m back!
Kyojuro: Oh! (Y/L)-san! Welcome ba-
Tengen: Kyôjurô! Let’s go!
Kyôjurô: huh? But (Y/N)-
Tengen: Come on!

*********************************************************************

I already wrote the whole story so I think I'll just post little chapters like this.
Let me know if you like it and have good day/evening/night !!!