Chapter 10

It was walking through the forest to go back at the mansion when I saw Kyôjurô walking at the opposite way as mine.

Me: Kyô! Where are you going?
Kyôjurô: I got a mission. I have to kill a lower demon in the mugen train. (NDA: it’s not an electric train btw)
Me: I’m coming with you.
Kyôjurô: No. You have to go to Oyakata-sama or you would have consequences.
Me: I don’t care. I want to be with you.
Kyôjurô: ...
Me: I’m coming even if Oyakata-sama isn’t happy with that.
Kyôjurô: . I won’t defend you if he’s angry. You take all the responsibilities.
Me: Yep!

We walked for 3 days before arriving to the train. We went on and took place in the 5th wagon. Some staff gave us some Bento and the train started. We were eating when Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke came in. They came up to us and Tanjiro tried to speak with Kyôjurô but he was just repeating “Umai” without listening to him. I started laughing at that scene. Kyôjurô finally finished eating and listened to Tanjiro. I listened to their conversation. Tanjiro wanted to turn her sister Nezuko back into a human. Kyôjurô told him that he had no clue to that. The billet guy went to cut our tickets. After he cut mine, I felt like I needed to sleep. I felt fast asleep and dreamed that I was with my boyfriend, Kyôjurô. We had an happy family with two kids, Iliana and Hanako. I heard a strange sound out of the house. “I’ll be right back” I said. When I went out, I saw someone I never saw before.

Me: Who are you?

He didn’t answer and ran away. I chase after him, when I’ve found him I saw that he was trying to cut something invisible. I instantly jumped on him and tried to choke him. I don’t know why I was doing it. My body was moving all alone. I didn’t had the control on anything. I watched him die and he suddenly disappeared. Then, I remember that all of that was only a dream. I cut my head of to wake up in reality. When I opened my eyes I saw that it had worked and I saw my boyfriend, always asleep but he was choking a girl that was relied to him with a rope. I looked my right hand and saw that I was attached too to the boy I saw, and killed, in my dream. Nezuko came up to me and set the rope in fire. Tanjiro woke up too and looked in my way.

Me: I just woke up too. Try to wake the other up. I’ll search the demon. If Kyôjurô wakes up say him to protect the 5 last wagon while you and the other protect the 3 first. Okay?
Tanjiro: Understood!
Me: Good.

I ran to the front of the wagon and get on the roof of the train. I saw a man on the roof of the first wagon. I ran to him and I understood that it was the lower moon one. I was about to go slice his neck but Tanjiro appeared and try to attack the demon. Before I could have said anything he had cut the demon’s head off.

Me: TANJIRO! I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN THE THREE FIRST WAGON!
Tanjiro: I’m sorry but I thought...
Enmu: You really thought this was my real body?
Tanjiro: He’s... not dead??
Enmu: No˜. My real body is the train!
Me: Wtf dude?

*********************************************************************
Here the 10th chapter.