Chapter 5

I saw Kyôjurô’s facial expression saying “why did you said that?”

Me: Bestie? So we are bestie now?
Tengen: Yes! We always been... no?
Me: YES WE WERE BUT I DON’T KNOW IF YOU HAVE SEEN BUT IT’S BEEN 3 YEARS THAT YOU FUCKING IGNORE ME!! SO I DON’T KNOW IF YOU CAN CALL ME BESTIE ANYMORE. OR EVEN JUST FRIENDS.
Kyôjurô: (Y/N) calm down....
Me: I’m sorry Kyô but I can’t keep my cool with a guy like that.
Kyôjurô: Kyô?
Me: Yes.
Tengem: Can I call you Kyô too?
Me: If you do.... I’ll cut you into pieces.
Tengen: Wow calm down dude! Okay I’m sorry for ignoring you all this time but that’s not a big deal-
Me: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I walked away and went to see if I could find my apprentice. I saw him having fun with his friends. I looked at them when I heard a voice.

Obanai: Hey (Y/N)...
Me: Oh hello Obanai...
Obanai: What’s the deal with tengen?
Me: Oh nothing he just called me “bestie” even if it’s been 3 years that he ignored me...
Obanai: That bitch... Well I wanted to know if you could help me...
Me: About what?
Obanai: About... Mitsuri... I want to ask her out.
Me: GO DUDE! Just go confess! A simple way. She likes you back.
Obanai: R-really??
Me: Yep. Go take your chance bro.
Obanai: Thank you!
Me: You’re welcome!

I went back to my room and wrote a letter for my sister because I really want her to know that I have a boyfriend.

That is my letter:

“Hello (S/N),

I wanted you to know that now I have a lover. Is name is Rengoku Kyôjurô. He is so gorgeous.... I really want you to meet him but I don’t know if I would have the time to. I now have an apprentice, his name is Zenitsu Agatsuma and he’s.... a cry baby.... but he has a good potential.
So how are you? Is everything okay by you?

I hope to see you soon and I wish you well,

(Y/N) (Y/L) <3”

I gave it to my craw and he started flying away (like hogwarts lol). I watched him going further and further. I saw from the corner of my eyes, Tengen coming close to me.

Tengen: Listen (Y/N)... I- I’m sorry... Okay? I’m sorry for ignoring you...
Me: So you’re apologising...
Tengen: Yes. I’m sorry...
Me: Well I don’t forgive you.
Tengen: (Y/N) I said I was sorry!
Me: And I do not forgive you.

I went away without looking behind me. When I entered in my room, I saw Kyôjurô sleeping on my bed hugging one of my hoodie. It was an yellow hoodie with white thunders on it. I took my shoes off and lied next to him. I was big spooning him and I fast felt asleep.

*********************************************************************
Okay he's a bit longer I guess 😅😅 Is there any mistakes in my English? If there is please let me know 🙏