Chapter 13: Happy end

Kyôjurô was badly injured and Akaza didn’t stop asking for turning him into a demon. Suddenly, everything stopped. I heard a voice in my head. This is what the voice was saying:

???: (Y/N).... go save your boyfriend... he’s going to die if you stay here.... look at Akaza’s left arm... it’s going to go right in his belly and it will kill him... If you really love Rengoku Kyôjurô then go and protect him no matter what.

I ran toward my boyfriend and managed to cut Akaza’s arm before it goes through his belly. He looked at me surprisingly. He giggle a little and disappeared. I turn around to face my boyfriend and took him in my arms.

Me: Are you okay?
Kyôjurô: Y-yes. What about you?
Me: I’m fine.
Kyôjurô: Ugh... my legs hurt so bad...
Me: Then I’ll carry you. Let’s go!

He climbs on my back and we started walking back to the mansion. When we arrived I went to the Butterfly mansion and asked Aoi to take care of Kyôjurô. I came everyday until, a Thursday evening, I heard a conversation between Aoi and Kyô.

Aoi: Rengoku-san... I don’t know how this is possible since you’re a man but... It seem you’re pregnant of twins... For now 2 weeks.
Kyôjurô: Wait- really?
Aoi: Yes... May I ask who is the father?
Kyôjurô: Well-

Wait what??? I’m going to be a father??? I’m... I’M GONNA BE A FATHER!!!!! I slammed the door open and yelled:

Me: I’M GONNA BE A FATHER!!!!
Aoi: I guess he’s the father-
Kyôjurô: Yes...
Aoi: Well... I think I leave you both alone.

I came up to my boyfriend and took him in the arms.

Me: I’m so happy!
Kyôjurô: Me too! But... How will we call them?
Me: I don’t know...

I suddenly remember of my dream on the train. Iliana and Hanako..... those are good names.

Me: I think... If it’s two girl we can call them Iliana and Hanako.
Kyôjurô: It’s pretty. If they’re boys.... maybe Lucio and Alex.
Me: Lucio?
Kyôjurô: It’s an Italian name... I quite like it...
Me: Yes. It’s a good name.
Kyôjurô: (Y/N)... I love you.
Me: Me too.

THE END

*********************************************************************
Lucio... only my bestie will know 🤣