Chapter 2

Tengen literally ignored me. We’ve known each other for now four years and he didn’t even look at me or asked how was my mission. Well, maybe he didn’t saw me.... I’ll try to go see him later.

*some days later*

I don’t know what I fucking did but Tengen as been ignoring me for now a lot of days. Today, Oyakata-sama asked me and Tengen to go together to a mission and what he did just broke my heart.

Tengen: Oyakata-sama... I’ll prefer to go on this mission with Kyôjurô Rengoku. Can you allow us to go together?

I looked my feet. I was so angry and sad...

Oyakata-sama: Yes if you want to...
Tengen: Thank you so much!

The meeting hadn’t finished yet but I left without saying anything. I heard Sanemi yelling that the meeting wasn’t finished yet but I just ignore him. I entered in my room and started wondering why he was like that to me... I just wanted to know why he replaced me... I heard a knock to my door.

Kyôjurô: (Y/L)-san. It’s me Rengoku.... I’m sorry for what happened. I really don’t know why he is behaving like that. He told me the first day we met that you were his best friends since 4 years... I’m sorry for-
Me: That’s... not your fault so stop apologising... I’m not mad.... I just wanna know what I’ve done wrong

He didn’t reply but I felt him taking me in his arm for a hug. It was really soft and warm in his arm. I blushed a little and take him in my arms too. We’ve been in this position for 5 minutes before he said that he had to go on his mission. I wished him a good mission and watched him going away. I really think I have a crush on him.... I am so gay.....

*Skip approximately 3 years*

Now, I have my first student. His name is Zenitsu Agatsuma. He’s a cry baby and a simp but I can see that he has a lot of skills and if he train properly he will become a great hashira. He just need time. I also helped a guy called Tanjiro, he really is a sweet and courageous boy, to know more about what he call “Hinokami Kagura” that isn’t called like that so it’s normal that nobody had been able to answer him. This boy make me think of Yoriichi, the first sun breathing user, in fact he has the same scar and the same earrings.

I was in my room doing some stuff and thinking about how I could help my student getting stronger when a craw entered and started shouting : “MISSION IN A TOWN NORTH-EAST WITH RENGOKU KYÔJURÔ !!”. Kyôjurô... He’s the handsome guy with yellow and red hair... I really love him... I got ready, went to my student to explain him that I won’t be here for some time because of a mission and went to the entrance of the mansion. There I saw Rengoku-san already waiting for me.

*********************************************************************Well here is chapter 2. I've read a second time my story and I'm wondering if it doesn't go too fast.... But I will let the original story. Hope you enjoyed 😊❤️