12.3

Half a month later

    Princess Xiao looked at Xiao Zimo lying on the bed, and persuaded: "Zimo, get up quickly, the matchmaker Wang brought several portraits of my little brother today, go and see, there must be your husband in it. "

    "I'm not going, the matchmaker Wang brought all those she brought to fool people, and there is no husband in my dreams at all." Xiao Zimo refused.

    "What she brought today is different from last time. I didn't find it last time. Maybe I can find it this time. If you don't look, what if you miss it?" Princess Xiao continued to persuade.

    Hearing this, Xiao Zimo sat up from the bed, he quickly put on his shoes and ran towards the hall.

    "You slow down." Princess Xiao chased behind, and hurriedly ran towards the hall with the maid.

Matchmaker Wang was drinking tea comfortably when Xiao Zimo suddenly rushed into the hall, startling her and almost dropped the teacup in her hand on the ground.

    "Prince, you are here!" Wang matchmaker recognized Xiao Zimo, got up quickly, and walked towards him with a twist.

    "Where is the portrait?" Xiao Zimo asked eagerly.

    "Well, just put it on the table." Matchmaker Wang pointed at him.

    Xiao Zimo walked quickly to the table and opened the portraits on the table one by one to check.

    "This is not, this is not, this is not..."

    After reading one, he found it was not, so he threw the portrait aside, the table was so big, and a few scattered portraits slid to the ground.

    When Princess Xiao arrived here, she happened to see a portrait floating at her feet.

"Princess, do you see who the prince is looking for? I have brought portraits of famous little brothers all over the capital in the past two days. If he is not satisfied, then there is nothing I can do." Matchmaker Wang He spread his hands and complained.

    "Zimo's vision is different from others. This matter still needs a lot of trouble with the matchmaker Wang's help. Don't worry, the reward is not a problem." Princess Xiao comforted and lured.

    The matchmaker Wang said, "Well, for the sake of the princess' painstaking efforts, I will help the prince. The prince's vision is different from mine. When I go back, I will look for some different portraits to take. Come."

    Princess Xiao's face was full of joy, and she said gratefully, "I have troubled the matchmaker Wang, come here and bring me the thoughts I prepared for the matchmaker Wang."

    Soon a maid came in with a box and handed it to the matchmaker Wang.

The matchmaker Wang weighed the weight of the box and found that the weight was not too light. She was overjoyed, patted her chest and assured: "Please rest assured, Princess, I will do things beautifully and let the prince choose a satisfied prince. ."

    "Thank you for the matchmaker Wang." Princess Xiao said with satisfaction.

    At this time, Xiao Zimo finished reading all the portraits, and he said displeasedly, "There is still no portrait of Meng Lifu."

    "Zimo, the dreams are all fake. Maybe there is no such person at all. Why don't you listen to your mother-in-law and ask the matchmaker Wang to find another prince for you?" Princess Xiao tried to persuade.

    "Impossible, he is so smart and real in my dream, I don't believe he is fake." Xiao Zimo insisted.

Matchmaker Wang interjected: "Since the eldest son has dreamed of him, it is better to draw him down, and I will search for him according to his appearance. It will be much simpler."