14.5

On this day, Wu Bai was looking through the files in the back office, and a clerk came to find him and said, "Sir, the person we arrested a few days ago is making trouble in the prison!"

    "Who are you talking about?" Wu Bai asked.

    He recently broke a few small cases of stealing chickens and dogs, and several people were put in prison by him.

    "It's the one who wanted to smash the old man's stall. He said that he didn't kill anyone and set fire to it, and he was making a fuss and wanted to go out." The yamen replied.

    "It's him!" Wu Bai nodded, expressing his understanding.

    "It's him. He's been screaming and screaming in the prison all day long. The head of the prison is upset, so let me ask the adults how to deal with each other." The yamen replied.

    Wu Bai thought about it and said, "Since he wants to go out so much, let him go!"

    The yamen said in surprise: "Let him go?"

"That's right, he really didn't kill and set fire. He should have been released after he was locked up for so long." Wu Bai continued, "You call Zhao Yong and Qian Si by the way, I need them both to do something."

    "Yes." The yamen nodded and withdrew.

    After a while, Zhao Yong and Qian Si came to Houya.

    "See your lord, I wonder what your lord ordered?" The two asked with hand in hand.

    "The man who made trouble at my father's booth a few days ago will be released soon. You two remember to keep an eye on his every move and write to me at any time," Wu Bai explained.

    "Write a letter? Why don't we let us report directly to the adults?" Zhao Yong wondered.

    "Because he is going to leave Yishi County to go to the border town, you should follow him to the border town when the time comes, and be careful not to reveal his whereabouts." Wu Bai urged.

"Yes, my subordinates know." The two cupped their hands.

    Wu Bai walked to the table, wrote a note and stamped it, then handed it to Zhao Yong, and said, "Now take this and go to the cashier to withdraw money, please remember, don't reveal your whereabouts, Write me back anytime."

    Zhao Yong took the note and said solemnly, "Yes, this subordinate understands."

    In the cell, Wan Hong looked at the prison head who had unlocked the lock, and said in surprise, "What do you want to do?" Could it be that he wanted to come in and beat himself up?

    "Hmph! You are lucky! Our family wants to let you go!" the prison head replied.

    "Let me go? Isn't he cheating?" Wan Hong asked in surprise.

    The prison head said impatiently, "Whether you can leave or not, I'll lock the door if you don't leave."

    "Go! Of course I'm going!"Wan Hong got up from the ground and quickly ran out of the cell.

    On the way, he was not hindered by anything and walked out of the county office smoothly. He looked at the county office behind him with a strange face, and always felt that Wu Bai was planning some kind of conspiracy. People followed themselves, and then slowly walked towards the inn.

    "What? They left a few days ago!" Wan Hong was shocked.

    "Yes." The shopkeeper nodded.

    "Then did they leave something, or a letter?" Wan Hong asked reluctantly.