15.3

Wu Bai looked at Wu Zhiming and said, "Okay, I see."

    When Wu Zhiming saw Wu Bai's calm expression, he couldn't help but ask, "Brother Bai, don't you want to take a look?"

    "I'm going back today, I've already been there," Wu Bai replied.

    "..." Wu Zhiming said dumbly for a moment, "Okay, then I'll go first."

    "Brother Zhiming, walk slowly!" Wu Bai nodded.

    Xiao Zimo and others in the house heard the conversation between the two, especially Xiao's mother, she said happily: "Wu Rong's resignation, this is retribution on Wu Wenhao."

    Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Bai and asked, "Would you like to go to a good show?"

    Wu Bai shook his head and said, "There's nothing good about crying and crying."

Wu Rong's always believed that Wu Wenhao was the reincarnation of Wenquxing in the sky, and looked forward to the other party's high school champion. Now that Wu Wenhao was dropped out of the academy, she reckoned that she would give up after a lot of trouble. It was lively.

    "That's right, I'll continue to tell you stories!" Xiao Zimo pulled Wu Bai back to the eaves.

    Father Xiao next to him nodded again and again: "Yes, yes, it's best to tell a story. I also want to know if the gourd baby has rescued grandpa!"

    As soon as these words came out, Xiao's mother couldn't help laughing and said, "At a great age, I actually like listening to stories."

    Father Xiao said confidently: "Many people in the teahouse like to hear about books. I am the same as hearing about books."

"Hahaha..." Xiao Zimo said with a smile, "Just now we talked about Liuwa, he can stealth... In the end, he rescued several older brothers and grandfathers, but their youngest brother was bewitched by the snake spirit and recognized him. The snake spirit is the mother... In the end, the grandfather took out the lotus platform and awakened the younger brother's mind. The seven brothers turned into colorful stones and worked together to suppress the snake spirit at the bottom of the mountain."

    "What about later?" Wu Bai asked curiously, "Have they recovered? Did they live with grandpa forever?"

    "Later, the ending song begins..." Xiao Zimo laughed.

    "The ending song? What is the ending song?" Father Xiao asked.

    Xiao Zimo opened his mouth and said, "It's a tune, I'll sing it to you, and you'll know, ahem...the gourd baby! The gourd baby! There are seven melons on one vine..."

"Hahaha..." Wu Bai couldn't help laughing.

    Father Xiao couldn't help laughing too. He said, "I've never heard anyone else sing such a tune."

    Mother Xiao also listened to her ears, and she opened the mouth and said: Zimo sang well, catchy, I understood what he sang. "

    "Hahaha..." Xiao Zimo couldn't help laughing.

    After everyone laughed enough, Wu Bai looked at Xiao Zimo and said, "I want to hear you tell the story of "Journey to the West" again."

    As soon as these words came out, Father Xiao looked at Xiao Zimo in amazement and said, "How can Zimo tell so many stories?"

    "It's all from the books." Xiao Zimo explained.

The Xiao family is considered a wealthy family in the village. Xiao’s father and mother have never been stingy towards Xiao Zimo, the only son. Therefore, he and Wu Wenhao both went to the academy in the town. The academy, but there are a lot of books in his study, which Xiao's father and Xiao's mother all know.