(41) Sneak 100

You keep invisible as you silently creep towards the exit, watching the guard. They don't seem to notice you, despite being on high alert. Being closer now you can see that there's little space that you would be able to squeeze past between the sides of the entryway and the dragon. You attempt it anyway, and slip in between with a bit of effort. You manage to not alert the guard, somehow, and breathe a sigh of relief. Audibly. Immediately realizing your mistake, you run for it down the tunnel, the guard close on your tail. When the tunnel opens up into a cave, you see that you are completely surrounded by other guards, who quickly swerve around to look at the doorway. No one can technically see you, but they know that you're there somewhere. The guard from behind runs out of the tunnel and directly into you. You feel something cold and extremely painful pierce through your back, as the blade of a spear stabs through you. Careful where you stop, because others may not know that you're not supposed to run with sharp objects. Your blood is very visible, and the pain causes you to lose concentration on your scales. You turn to a pained white, mixed with some deep orange for anger and spite. And then you fall to the ground, bleeding and dying rapidly. Real shame.
Your have died. Go back to the start.