The Adventures of Sector P: The Newbie

I walked up to the enormus tree house protuding from the backyard of number 10's house. I saw a booger scanner which I quickly used. Then a cage dropped from the top of the tree house. It was attached to a yellow rope and I quicky stepped in. As soon as I did it flew upwards and reached the top again. I staggered through a door and was confronted by a huge room.  All of the walls were glass and in the center of the room was a globe on a raised on a platform. There were computers, levers, and control panels all around. When I entered I was greeted by 3 kids. One was dressed in a black shirt, blue jeans, and super fancy shoes, the one girl was wearing blue jean shorts, a black shirt, and glasses, then another boy was black, he was wearing a thick jacket, regular brown shoes, and blue jeans.

     "Hello number 42798." The black one said. I was shocked that they already knew my number. 

     "I am number -1x leader of sector P." -1x continued.

      " This is number 10 our vehicle expert." -1x said gesturing towards the fancy shoed kid.

     "And this is number 83274 our knowledge expert."

      "As I have told you before this is our newest operative number 42798 our weapons expert." -1x finished.

     "Now the both of you will give him tours of our treehouse." -1x said as he walked towards the globe and examined it.

     'Follow me." 10 said. I did so and 10 lead me to a giant hanger.

     "This thing must be eleventy billion feet tall!"

     "Close its eleventy billion and one feet tall." 10 said correcting me.

     "Oh." I whispered. There were 7 vehicles total. One was a robot pony made from scrap metal,another was an x-wing fighter from star wars ,but the thrusters were water jugs, the wing tips were doors, the landing gear was a table, the hull was an overturned trashcan and it looked amazing, the third vehicle was circular, it had rubber ducks tied all around the sides, it was purple, had a hole for the pilot to sit, and it had a giant fan underneath, and there was another plane thing it had a nose made of different sized life preservers, the hull was a table with picket fence, the landing gear was 2 bikewheels and a steering wheel, it had a gatling gun in the front made of pribgles cans, the wings were books tied together, on the end it had to buckets, and the thrusters were a bunch of wastebaskets, and finally along 1 wall were jetpacks powered by soda.

     "Woah you've got a lot of 2x4 ships here." I commented.

     " That one is yours" 10 said gesturing towards the 1 with the gatling gun and life preservers.

     "No way!" I exclaimed.

     "Yep, but right now you've got to see our records." 10 said. I sighed and walked to the central room and was lead into the next by 83274.

     "This is our records database." she said. I looked at the enourmus room filled with books.

     "Here we have past and present villians records, weapon data, and even blueprints for some 3x6 technology." she explained.

     "What about the info on kids next door operatives?" I asked.

     83274 scoffed then said," Even to a newbie it should be obvious that all the kids next door operative's records are in the book of knd."

     "The what?" I asked again.

     83274 looked shocked.

     "The book of knd is the book that holds all the knowledge of kids next door and it's hidden in a top secret location where no adult where ever find it!" she exclaimed.

      "Oh." I replied.

     "Ok tours over now head to the weapons room and start building we could be attacked at any minute." she rushed him.

    While being pushed into the central room I asked," By who?" Just then a giant robot claw shattered through the glass and a giant robot with 3 arms crawled in the room.

     Then 3 identical children yelled," By us the irritating triplets from up the street!"