The Cherries aren't so scary...I think

(Warning: Cussing and Grammar)
"Talking" (Thoughts)

Sunflower's View
"Hey there Sunny, how are you doing?" (Alder?) I'm sure you miss me and Florent, but don't worry about us. We're doing just fine. Florent hopes to visit you soon. (Alder, It's me! Why are you looking at a grave?) "I am so sorry for what mother did, if I gotten there on time I...I could've save you...

     I...I'm a horrible brother... (I'm right here, I'm not dead Alder! When...When did I die? How did I die?) "I am so sorry my little Sunflower..." "I'M NOT DEAD!" I finally shouted.

I woke up with a jolt. looking around I looked at my clock that read 6:27. I can feel tears going down my face as I looked around. Dazed by the nightmare that I just had. I got out of bed and started to get ready. (That dream doesn't make any sense. I'm not the one that's dead, Alder and Florent are...At least, that's what Mother and Father told me)

      I guess I got to the kitchen extra early, cause I can see Peashooter, Yoshino, and Morello getting ready to go outside. They soon spotted me. "Sunflower? What are you doing up so early?" "I woke up a little earlier than I usually do so I can get the laundry done," I said. It wasn't a complete lie, I need to get the laundry done today.

      I walked into the kitchen and started to make a simple breakfast of crepes and some baozi (Steamed buns). I walked outside with a basket in hand, grabbing some ginger, garlic, and scallions for the buns. Then I grabbed some fruits for the crepes. I prepared the fillings for the baozi and the crepes.

            "The Zombies Are Coming."
The boys ran outside and got ready to fight off the morning herds of zombies. I ran behind them to set up the lawn mowers and locked the doors as soon as I finished. I walked back inside to finish making the baozi. I cut up some fruits and placed them onto a plate. Then I placed the finish baozi and crepes on the table.

I turned off the stoved and walked up the stairs to wake up Dave. (Maybe his parents are here too.) I opened his door to see him out of his bed. "Good morning, Buddy," I said, picking him up. "Morning Sunny!" He said, hugging me as I carry him up.

"Are you ready for breakfast?" "Yea." We both smiled. "Alright but you gotta change out of your pjs and wash your hands first," I said, placing him down. (This is gonna be a long morning.) I walked out and into his parents room. (They still weren't here yet? Where did they go? It's been two days!")

(Time skipped: 3:56 PM)

I finally finished the laundry. I washed, dried, folded, and even sew some of these. I put the clothings away, and went downstairs to eat the leftovers from this morning. As I walked downstairs I see the boys coming inside. I accidentally fell down the stairs while I waved at them.

"SUNFLOWER!?" They yelled, I hit the floor really hard. I tried to get up but I realize my ankle was sprain and my wrist was twisted weirdly. I crawled my way to the wall and used it as a support. "Sunflower! Are you alright?" "Sit down damn it! You'll make it worst!" "I'll get the sun drops, but you need to tell me where your room is!"

       I awkwardly smiled as they panic. Not knowing what to do. I slowly try to go up the stairs. I feel hands on my lower back and behind my knee caps. I realized I was being picked up princess/bridal styled by Morello. "I told you to sit down!" Morello sneered. "Where's yours room? I'll get the sun drops for you," Peashooter said.

       "It's fine, Dave should have some in his room," I said trying to make them less worried. "Sunny?" Speak of the devil. "Sunny? Did you hurt yourself again?" I nodded. "I'll get extra sun drops then," Dave said, smiling while running up the stairs. "You guys can bring me to the couch in the living room," I said, trying to be calm as possible.