Do you need a hug?

(Warning: Cussing and Grammar)
"Talking" (Thoughts)

       I woke up at 5:30 and got ready. I walked outside and straight to the kitchen. (What should I make? Maybe eggs and bacon? Keep it simple for today. The Air fryer is still out... Eggs, bacon, and hash browns.) I went to the fridge to get what I needed and started cooking.

      As I cooked, I thought about Puffshroom. (Poor kid, I hope he gets well soon. Maybe I should get him a get well soon basket.) I was in deep thought that I didn't hear the guys say good morning. "Sunflower, can you hear?" Morello asked.

      I look behind me to see everyone but Potato mine. "Oh, yeah, sorry. Good morning boys, where is Potato Mine?" I asked. "I thought you were gonna get him, Peashooter?" "I thought you were going to get him Walnut?" "I attempted to,  but he told me five more minutes," Morello said.

      "I guess I'll get him," Yoshino said, going back upstairs. *Beep Beep* "I open the air fryer and place in the hash browns. *Beeep Beeep* I open the oven and place it in the big sheet pan of bacon inside. "So how do you guys like your eggs?" I asked, looking at them.

     "I like mine over easy, while Yoshino likes his fried crispy with the yolk still runny," Morello said. "Crispy over easy," Walnut said. "Anything is fine." I nodded and got started with the eggs. *Thud. Thud. Thud.* "You're dragging him?"  Peashooter asked. "He wouldn't get out of bed, so I had to drag him," Yoshino replied.

      "Are you alright Potato Mine?" I asked looking back. Potato Mine looked towards me and nodded. "Since you're here, how would you like your eggs?" I asked. He shrugged, "Over medium, please." He lay on the ground for a bit before getting up. "Did you not get enough sleep?"

       He shook his head but never answered. *Beep Beep* I open the air fryer and take the hash browns out with tongs. I continue to cook the eggs until the oven starts beeping. Taking the bacon out and letting it cool down. I finish cooking the eggs and grab some plates.

      *Potato Mine walked towards the stove and turned the stove off.* "Thank you," I said, patting his head. Potato Mine stood there. I placed everything on the island counter and left. (I'm not ready to die today.) I walked up the stairs toward Dave's room.

      I opened the door and saw Dave playing with some blocks. "Morning Dave, are you ready to learn how to write?" Dave nodded and got up. I smiled and walked downstairs with Dave. "Sunny, what's for breakfast?" "Eggs, bacon, and hash brown." The sound of the sink surprised me as I saw Walnut. "Morning Dave," Walnut said, washing the dishes.

     "Why are you washing dishes? I was going to do that." I tilted my head slightly to the left, confused. "You do a lot of chores and make breakfast for us, so it's only fair if one of us clean the dishes for the morning," he said, turning the sink off.

(3rd View)
     Sunflower slightly blushes at his comment. "T-Thank you." She couldn't help but smile. It was the first time she has had help since the apocalypse. Dave noticed the blush and cleared his throat.

He smiled, "Sunny, I'm hungry." "Right, sorry," Sunflower placed Dave down and grabbed a plate. *Place bacon and hash brown on a plate. Turn the stove back on.* "How would you like your eggs?" "Scrambled please." Sunflower started cracking two eggs in the pan.

As she cooks, Dave looks over at Walnut. (He also likes Sunny? I can get a big brother! I should wait to see the other guards for a big brother. I could find Sunflower a boyfriend! She wouldn't be lonely and scared anymore!)

     Dave ate as he thought and planned about having a big brother. Sunflower walked outside and set up the lawnmowers, before coming inside and locking the doors. "Sunny? Can I have some juice?" "Sure thing Bud. *Walk towards the fridge.* There is apple juice, mango juice, and Melon Juice. Which would you like?"