Old memories, with a flirt

(Warning: Cussing and Grammar)
"Talking" (Thoughts) {Notes}

I woke up at 4:25. I walked to the bathroom, took a shower, and got ready. I changed into my uniform and started walking to the kitchen. (I think a simple breakfast burrito and fruits should do today) As I got to the kitchen I saw a basket on the island table.

There were cleaned containers in the basket and a note. {Tank u 4 da medecine and food, Sunflower! PS. Beckett help me spel ur name.– Rudy} "Awww, this is so cute, but it seems he needs help with spelling." (Has no one been teaching him?) *Places note in apron pockets.*

*Walks to the fridge, grabs a carton of eggs, sausage, bacon, and cheese.* "Morning Sunflower," Walnut yawned, walking down the stairs. I turned my head and greeted him. " What are you making for breakfast?" Walnut asked. He sat down on one of the stools. "Breakfast burrito with simple avocado salsa and fruits. Can you cook?"

"I can, the unit I work at had us cook food. Simple and easy." I sighed in relief. "I'm not like Peashooter," Walnut scoffed. "Can you scramble the eggs and cook the ground sausage? I need to get some herbs, fruits, and avocado" I asked, *turns the oven on.* "What's with the basket and tupperware?" "I'm not sure I found it there when I got here." I grabbed the basket and walked outside towards the garden.

(3rd View)
As soon as Sunflower left, Walnut started cooking. Yoshino, Peashooter, and Snow Pea walked down the stairs. "Morning Sunflow- Walnut?" Peashooter said confused. "Where's Sunflower?" Yoshino asked.

Walnut didn't say anything. Morello walked down the stairs with Potato Mine. "Where's Sunflower?" Morello asked. Walnut looked behind him towards the others before he pointed towards the door she went out of.

"Where does that door lead to?" Snow Pea asked. "The garden," Potato Mine said. He quickly walked outside towards Sunflower. "Sunflower?" Potato Mine said. She flinched, turning around to see Potato Mine behind her.

"Morning Potato Mine." "What are you doing out here?" "I'm just grabbing things for today. Do you mind grabbing that avocado up there?" Sunflower asked, pointing towards an avocado that is high up. Potato Mine nodded and obliged.

Sunflower smiled and thanked him. They walked back inside when she got everything she needed. "Sunflower, you should've waited til one of us woke up," Peashooter scolded her. Sunflower apologized. "Thank you for cooking, Walnut."

Sunflower placed the bacon on the baking pans and placed them in the oven. As soon as everything was ready she started making the burritos for them. Walnut looks at Snow Pea with a blank smile. "The fuck are you looking at?"

"Just remembering the time when you decide to fuck up our mission," Walnut replied. "That was one time, god damn it!" "Wrong, it was your second time. You may have been one of their specialists, but you were sloppy and unorganized."

"You still have a grudge about that?!" "You ruined my perfect score, and I had to restart over again," Walnut said, his tone shifted to a pissed-off and annoyed voice. As they argue things start to get physical. "Please don't fight in the kitchen," Sunflower said nervously.

They both look at Sunflower with a glare. She flinched and apologized. Peashooter and Yoshino looked at each other with a sigh. Yoshino dragged Walnut and scolded him, while Peashooter did the same to Snow Pea.

Morello laughed as the two got scolded for arguing and scaring Sunflower. Potato Mine on the other hand was pissed off. As soon as Yoshino and Peashooter stop scolding the two, Potato Mine immediately smacks Walnut's head, before smacking Snow Pea's head.