Satan, why are you green?

(Warning: Cussing and Grammar)
"Talking" (Thoughts)

I woke up still feeling pain in my shoulder and back. I looked at my clock, it was 5:00 in the morning. I quickly took a shower and got ready. The new guard is coming today. As I was walking down the stairs I saw all of the guards downstairs in the living room.

"Morning Sunflower," Peashooter said, as he waved at me. I waved back awkwardly. "What are you guys doing out here so early?" "We thought we should meet the guard at the same time as you in case we have the same problem as last time," Walnut said.

"There wasn't a problem when I arrived... You little bitch," Chomper said, glaring at Walnut. I sighed, smiled, and walked into the kitchen. I decided to make huevos divorciados. I also made some molletes and oatmeal. I need some jalapenos, peaches, and certain herbs.

I grabbed a basket nearby and walked outside, but before I walked outside Morello walked towards me. "Sunflower, mind if I join you? For some reason being near those guys makes me feel oddly scared." He said as he pointed towards the living room.

I was confused but I looked closely. I soon realized what he meant by that. It may not look like it, but they all for some reason had an odd threatening presence. I quickly grabbed Morello's hand and went to the garden. I gave him the basket. "Get some peaches, you can get apples too. I'm getting some jalapenos and herbs."

We separated to get what I needed for today's breakfast. I realized one of the herbs was by the front door of the lawn. I waited for Morello to finish and we went back inside. I told Morello I was going out to the front lawn. As I opened the front door, Yoshino called out to me.

"Where are you going Sunflower?" Yoshino asked. I looked at him and smiled. "I need to get some herbs that are out front, I'll be fine." I closed the door slightly, soon I bumped into someone as I walked outside. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

I looked at a guy with green hair. He looked like Peashooter, but his hair was spiker and slightly darker. "The fuck are you looking at?" He scowled, glaring at me. I got nervous, 'I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare. It's just... you look like Peashooter and Snow Pea."

He raised an eyebrow, "Snow Pea is here?" I nodded. (He looks so scary.) "What are you still doing outside, stupid?" "I'm getting herbs for breakfast," I kneel to grab the herbs that are outside. I suddenly felt him place one hand around my waist and lifted me.

"Why are you out here alone? Shouldn't one of the guards be out here with you? I can't believe I'm dealing with stupid people again," he scoffed. I start to feel flustered. He walked inside still holding me with one hand.

"Hey! Why the hell did you guys let this stupid girl go outside by herself?" He tossed me towards the couch. I didn't feel the couch but I felt a pair of arms. I looked at Potato Mine as he held me. He glared at the new guy. "Morning Repeater, I didn't expect that you would be working here." Snow Pea said, waving at him.

Repeater scoffed, but then he looked at Peashooter. The two of them looked at each other. Walnut looks between the two of them before whispering something to Snow Pea. Walnut looked at me. Snow Pea grabbed me out of Potato Mine's hand. They both take me to the kitchen.

(3rd View)
Sunflower looked at the two of them confused. "What are you two doing?" Morello asked. He was in the kitchen helping Sunflower cook. "The new guy is here and he doesn't recognize Peashooter." Snow Pea said. "The new guy is here? *Pauses* He knows Peashooter?"

"Repeater is Peashooter's older brother. They were separated during the start of the apocalypse," Walnut said. Yelling can be heard from the background. Peashooter walked into the kitchen hating the loud argument. "What are you guys doing?" Peashooter asked, tilting his head confused.