Should I be scared?

(Warning: Cussing and Grammar)
"Talking" (Thoughts)

I woke up feeling a lot of pain in my shoulder and back. I looked at my clock, it was 5:25. I quickly got up and got myself ready. I grabbed a small bag of sundrops and placed it in my apron pocket. I stumble my way down towards the kitchen.

(Why do my legs hurt too?) I saw Yoshino and Walnut downstairs talking, and soon they spotted me. "Good morning, what are you two doing up so early?" "Are you okay? We heard a loud slam last night." Yoshino said, ignoring the question. "We know the only other people awake were you and Chomper. What did he do?"

Walnut smiled, but his pupils got smaller. "It's fine, I'm sure he didn't mean it." "Sunflower, I asked what he did. Now talk," Walnut said sternly. He pushed me to the wall, grabbing both my hands and placing them both above my head with his hand.

I winced as my shoulder and back started to hurt. Walnut raised an eyebrow before he let go of my hand. He looked towards Yoshino. "He did what you did, but rougher. Not to mention she has a bandage on her cheek," Yoshino pointed out.

(Why won't they leave it alone? I'm just trying to make breakfast.) Soon we can hear footsteps coming from upstairs. "Good morning, Peashooter. Good morning, Snow Pea," I said looking up towards the stairs. "How did you know we were-"

"Your footsteps have different sounds," I said, interrupting Peashooter. "I thought Walnut was the only one that could figure out that kind of shit," Snow Pea said, yawning. Walnut rolled his eyes and walked towards them and started to whisper something.

I walked off towards the fridge and decided to make a breakfast casserole. It was easy to do and wouldn't hurt my shoulder as much. "Sunflower, have you taken any sundrops for your injuries?" Yoshino asked. I shook my head, as I was grabbing things.

"I have them, but I only use them in emergencies or really bad injuries," I replied. "So why don't you use them?" Peashooter asked. "I only use them on myself if it's really bad and painful. I keep them on me for you guys when I can't make enough for all of you guys."

Soon I can hear another person walking down the stairs. "Morning Chomper!" I yelled. He yawned good morning when he got close. He walked towards the cabinets and grabbed a cup. "There is apple juice, water, and mango juice in the fridge," I said, as I placed the casserole into the oven. *Set a timer for 45 minutes.* He nodded and walked towards the fridge.

I walked towards the closet and grabbed a big basket. I soon hear yelling, stomping, and thumping. I looked outside to see Morello dragging Potato Mine. *Closes the closet door.* I grabbed the bag of sundrops and gave Potato Mine one. He looked at me confused, but I pointed at his head.

He nods, sitting upwards. I smiled before walking towards the garden. *Places hands over Sunflower's stomach.* I looked up to see Chomper as he was drinking his cup. "Sorry xiǎo yánggāo, but you were already outside yesterday." I looked at him confused, "But I need to get some herbs for today," I said, trying to get out of his grasp.

I look back trying to see if I could get someone to help me. They were whispering something to Morello and Potato Mine before pointing at me. I groaned in pain as Chomper held me tighter. Potato Mine heard this and walked towards us. "Potato, wait, don't!" Peashooter yelled.

This causes Chomper to lower his guard. I quickly slipped away, but before I could get outside the timer started to ring. I turned the oven off and quickly got the casserole out. As soon as I placed it down I quickly ran outside. "Sunflower!" Someone yelled.

I didn't pay attention as I grabbed some cilantro, three bulbs of garlic, dill, and basil. I heard the door open and looked at Chomper walking outside. He spotted me, picked me up, and walked back inside. "Why do you keep going outside xiǎo yánggāo?" He asked.