Chapter 5~

{I should note, the following chapter contain suggestive themes that may disturb sensitive readers. DEAL WITH IT!!!}

**Lilly POV**

I hugged my new little brother, happy that he was more than happy. I mean to make the most of it. It was going to be interesting to say the least. I don't care what everyone else would think, he's my brother and nothing will change that.

As we walked out, the little wolf from earlier came up to Y/N. I was prepared to pulled them apart if something happened, but...

Wolf Child: "I'm sorry about earlier. I'm just angery all the time that no one wants me..."

Y/N: "Here's a tip: be less of jerk and more kind. Help those who need it, and if there's no help? Offer some."

Wolf Child: "Okay..thanks..."

He then ran off and we headed home. On the way home, me and Y/N just held each other. Despite the fact we're family now, I still had this feeling for him. That's when I realized: I'm in love with him. Not just family, but actually in love with him. I suddenly felt really hot, despite it being the middle of fall.

I then realized I was in heat. With a Human. I softly pushed Y/N off of me as I started to sweat.

Y/N: "Is something wrong?"

Lilly: "No. J-Just, want to..nap."

Y/N: "Oh, okay."

I then shifted my attention to the window and quietly touched myself. But it didn't help.

**Y/N POV**

I was kinda hurt when Lilly pushed me off of her while we were cuddling, but when she said she wanted to take a nap, I understood. I decided to talk to my new dad for a little bit, when he looked at me with a deadpan expression. But then, whispered something into my ear.

Dad: "You have my consent."

I was really confused by what he ment by that, but he only replyed with 'You'll see' when I asked him what he ment, which only confused me more. I just decided to stay quiet the rest of the car ride home.

Once we got home, I saw Donna's car in the drive way. I was excited. I always liked hanging out with her. When we went inside, she was no where to be found, but her car was here...I wasn't sure what was going on.

Maid: "Miss Lilly, Donna is in your room. She wanted to show you something."

Lilly: "Okay."

I decided that I was hungery and went to get myself something to eat. And with the fridge always being full, wasn't too hard to pick out something.

**Lilly POV**

I walked up the stairs into my room with my groin burning up. I needed to get this heat dealt with. When I opened my door, all I could see is Donna in a pair of lingres and a laced bra.

Donna: "Hey beautiful~"

Lilly: "W-What is this?"

Donna: "A...confession~"

She then got off my bed and walked up to me, swaying her hips as she did so.

Donna: "Happy late birthday~ I'm your gift~"

Lilly: "Donna..I..."

Donna: "What is it?~"

Lilly: "..I never took you for a lesbian."

Donna: "Well, I like both. But I prefer pussy~"

Lilly: "Oh...you're bi.."

Donna: "So, intrested?~"