Chapter 4

**Y/N POV**

I sat on Lilly's bed and wondered what I should do to repay her. I then heard the door open and I jumped a little. She said they were going to the pool to go swimming. I didn't know how to swim. The only time I was near water was to have my head dunked into it repeatedly. They said they would teach me how, so I got up and we all got into the yellow car and we soon arrived to a big building. I was a little confused.

Y/N: "Is this where the pool is?"

May: "No silly. We're getting you some swimming wear."

Y/N: "Then where are we?"

Donna: "At the mall, which doesn't seem like the best idea?"

Lilly: "Well, if I order some online, it would take days for them to get here. We'll just keep him close."

We all got out of the car and went inside of this 'Mall'. It was big and diffrent from what I'm used to.

 It was big and diffrent from what I'm used to

It was pretty. I wonder if everywhere else was like this.

**Lilly POV**

We all stuck together to make sure that Y/N didn't get lost or worse. There was a lot of people giving him disgusted looks, but Donna was on top of it, letting off low growls and bearing her teeth at them. May simply glared back at them.

Karen: "Disgusting rat."

Donna suddenly grabbed her shoulder and whipped the karen around to face her.

Donna: "You have five seconds to apologize before I knock your jaw out of your skull..."

Karen: "Are you threatening me?"

Donna: "I don't make threats, I make promises...now say you're sorry..."

Karen(half ass): "I'm sorry."

Donna: "Now get the fuck out of my sight..."

The karen stormed off as Donna smiled at Y/N. I'm glad I have her as a friend and not an enemy. It also made me realize that Sally may feel the same way as the others do, but is unable to express it due to her being a mute. I decided the best way to help both of them was to teach Y/N sign language so that Y/N can understand Sally and Sally can talk to Y/N like the rest of us.

When we got to the shop with the swimwear, we started looking around for a pair that would fit Y/N. Due to us being bigger then him, he had to get a kid's size. He ended up getting a pair of F/C swim trunks. Then we came across another problem: there was a hole in the back of them for a Furry's tail. And since Y/N didn't have a tail, it'll be a uncomfortable for him to wear.

May: "I can stitch the hole closed if you want me to do so darling. My mother taught me how to before she passed."

Lilly: "Could you? Please?"