Finding the Tormented

Atlas
3rd POV

Jaune had awoken, his body feeling well rested, it was good for him to be. Beside him in the bed was a sleep Bleiss, her peaceful face made him smile. He walked over to the balcony the room had, as he stood he looked over thr city. Not caring that he was naked.

In the distance he saw their target, Schnee Manor

In the distance he saw their target, Schnee Manor. Though beautiful he knew the horrors committed there.

As he was lost in thought, he heard a rolling sound on the balcony next door. He looked over to see Toa standing there as well, also naked.

Jaune: "You ready for this?"

Toa: "Course I am Bruddah, it's just like every other time." They both stood looking at the horizon as Toa looked over he saw Jaune's back. "Sooo I take it you two had your fun?"

Jaune looked over and caught a glimpse of Toa's back as well.

Jaune: "Heh, just about the same amount as you."

The two of them had scratches and bite marks on their body's. The shared a laugh and than looked forward again.

Jaune: "Let's save my future wife's dysfunctional ass family."

Toa: "Chee".

They both walked back into their rooms to prep the day.

Meanwhile at Beacon

Ian woke up, he looked over to see Tati and Nat sleeping in their beds. He let out a sigh of relief. 

Ian: "I think I have time to train before they wake up." He gets out of bed and puts on his workout attire. As he is leaving for a run a certain red head opens her eye.

Natalie: "Good he's gone." As she turns to grab her scroll she messages a fellow redhead. "Now to initiate Operation Red and Gold."

In a different dorm Pyrrha hears her scroll go off, she picks it up and reads the message.

'The operation has begun, we will take our beloved golden knight from the fallen angel.' With fires of determination burning bright in her eyes she nodded and replied.

'The spartan shall help the hunter cleanse the golden knight.' As she looks over to her team she notices Ren standing on his bed, saluting towards the north for some reason. 

Pyrrha: "Ren? What are you doing?"

Ren: "I'm only paying respect to Great heroes among men." She looked at him with confusion but shrugged it off.