Jacques Schnee- The Leeched Host

(A/N: The music I feel that works with the fight)

The creature of Grimm and flesh charges at our two hunters, the heavy arms slamming the ground, shaking the whole mansion. 

Grimm: "I WILL NEVER GIVE UP THIS HOST! YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME OR MY MISTRESS!" Black ichor is flung around as the trunk shaped arms tear through the air.

Jaune: "I don't really care for your mistress' goals, nor for your ego, do me a favor and die will you."  Jaune's cleaver began to glow with a white hue, he slammed it into the arm and started sawing at it.

Grimm: 'Rrraaawwwwwwaahhhh' the creature screeched in pain. Trying to retract its arm from the blonde man he notices that the taller more muscular one is holding onto its arm preventing retraction.

Toa: "Now I wouldn't think you'd wanna pull out of a handshake so quickly! What is your grip that weak!" He started to pull harder, the arm making sounds of severing tendons.

Grimm: "Impossible!" 'RRRRIIIIPPPPP!' As the arm tore off the creature failed a bit, trying to reattach itself. "I CANNOT FAIL HER!" It's mouth, or what you'd think it was, opened spewing out acid like ichor, the floor burnt and the smell would make those not used to it vomit. "I WILL KILL YOU BOTH!!!" It's arm flailing wildly. Hoping to wing one or the other.

???: "You will not hurt my boys!"  With that said the creature looked toward the tall glass window behind.

(A/N: Similar to this)

The Grimm saw what looked to be a silhouette of a woman coming towards it, as suddenly.

'CRASH!'

The glass shattered to show Maria, lunging her blade into the left eye of the creature.

Maria: "Your very existence makes me nauseous,  I will put you down!" With thatbshe breaks her weapon into two and stabs her sides. "RRRRRAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH" As she rips then out the blood spewing catches flame and latches to her blades. The creature being slashed continually from the onslaught.

Jaune: "Toa. Now!"  The two boys not wanting to waste an opening charged at the creature. Toa activated his semblance and his axe head had a water like look as it slashed and dealt scalding damage to its body. Jaune's axe glowing the white hue also met its mark, carving into it's back.  As he cleaved away he saw the body of Jacques.  "I FOUND HIM, ITS HOLD IS WEAKENING, HURRY!" He reached his arm into the Grimm body, feeling it hook around Jacques. "Now get out of there!" With that he ripped him out, the tendons and muscle tissue being torn off of him as well, though it only left minor scarring.