CHAPTER 43

A/N I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, I WAS TRYING TO THINK OF IDEAS TO WRITE FOR THIS CHAPTER. VOTE/COMMENT

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE NICE COMMENTS. IREALLY APPRECIATE IT

VOTE/COMMENT PLEASE

CHAPTER 43

He started tickling me. He wouldn't stop. So after a while i got all of my strength and rolled us over so i was on top. The position that we were in looked wrong. Charlie smirked.

"you Like being on top now don't you.'' charlie said.

"errrrrmmmmm let me think about it......... NOPE.'' i sassed back. He rolled us over so that he was on top of me.

"what about when i'm on top.'' charlie whispered.

"again Nope.'' I Said. I giggled. He smirked and started kissing my neck until i moaned. I rolled us over so that i was on top of him. He Smirked. Is started grinding on him. Now it was my turn to smirk as he moaned. And i was done.

I got off him and went to the bathroom. When i got out i was suddenly pinned against the door.

"so you were just gonna leave me there.'' charlie said. I giggled and nodded my head. he groaned.

"mind Moving out the way i need to get my clothes.'' i said (outfit above).

When I got into the bathroom, i was about to turn on the shower but only to find the bath full of bubbles and water with charlie in it .what the hell.

"i'm gonna have a bath now, so please could you get out.'' i said. Charlie shook his head, knowing he would make that Move and knowing how stubborn he is i got in to the bath and started to put soap on my body very seductively. I smirked when i saw charlie's jaw drop.

Suddenly i was pushed against the wall and Charlie kissed my neck. I smirked knowing i got him on edge hahah. We had a heated makeout session which turned in to sex

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 43, I'M SORRY THAT ITS SHORT. I COULSN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS LET ME KNOW. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER

REMEBER MORE VOTES & COMMENTS =UPDATE

LOVE YOU BAMBINOS XXXXX