Chapter Five

The Door opened and revealed Charlie And His Girlfriend.

"So that's Your Girlfriend, The One You Haven't Told Me About.'' Leo Said Angrily And Stomped Up The Stairs.

"I'll Check On Him'' Ryan Said.

"Charlue Babe Aren't You Going To Introduce Me.'' His Girlfriend Said. Damn This Girl Has A Squeaky Voice.

" Everyone This Is Megan, My Girlfriend." Charlie Said Bluntly
She Shook Hands With Everyone And Said Hi                                                                                     

"I'm Just Going To Seee Leo." Charlie Said As He Kissed Her.

I'M NOT GOOING TO GET JEALOUS CUZ I'M NOT THE JEALOUS TYPE.

Harvey Mouthed Are You Okay And I Said Yeah

We Walked Into The Living Room And Got To Know Megan.

"Right I'm Going To Get Snacks.'' I Said.

"I'll Help.'' Megan Said.
"Okay.'' I said Uneasily

While we was getting the snacks i asked megan how long she has known Charlie.

" Well I'be Known Him Since He Went On BGT And Then We Went Along So Well We started dating.''

''Okay'' I said.

I Was About To Walk Into The Living Room With The Snack Before Getting Pulled Back.WTFF

'' Listen Here Slut, Stay Away For Charlue. He Is Mine And Mine Only.'' Megan Said

WOW The Inner Btchy Slut Is Here. Did She Just call Me A Slut. Bitch Is Talking About Herself.

''Why Would I Do That. Charlie Is Mh Mate.''

"Well Youlre Gonna Have To Otherwise I'll BeatThe Fuck Out Of You.'' She Said. I Was definatley gonna kick the Shit Out Of Her. Imma Slap The bitcH Silly.

After She Said She Walked Into The Living Room While Smiling Fakely At Everyone.

I walked inside Nd  Harvey sat down next to me and said "Iheard everything and being the greatest best friend in the whole wide world i recorded it.''
Hahah Bitch Wait Til Your Precious Boyfriend Finds Out

''OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH HARV, I LOVE YOUMUCH.'' I SAID AS I WARPPED HIM IN A MASSIVE HUG. EVERYONE LOOKED AT US WEIRDLY.

'' OOH What Got Jade So Happy.'' Jordi Said.

Oh ShizzBizz need to think of something fast.

"Ermm Harvey Said He Is gOing To Take Me To See Little Mix.'' i lied

By the time Charlie Nd leo came down we got to know megan.

After Listening To Megan's Life Story.'' Charlie Went To Drop Her Off. even Charlie was falling asleep. *Giggle*

Joey Started Saying'' Jade i knownyou are lyong about harvey taking you to see little mix. tell me the truth.''

GREAAAAAT

''OKAY.''

I just made them listen the recording harvey did of me and megan. they were shocked. Leo Said We Should Tell Charlie.

"Excuse me he was the one that cheated on her Nd didn't tell her. let her play around for a bit and then We tell Charlie.'' I Said Before getting cutt of by  ....... Ywp You guessed it Charlie.

"Tell Charlie WhT.''

" Harvey Got Me passes To See Little Mix.'' I said

"Okay .'' Charlie said.

Woah that was close.

_______$$$$$$_________$$$$$$________$$$$$$$_______$$$$$$_______$$$$$_____$$$$_____$$

HI HOPE YOU LIKW MY STORY SO FAR

I .

I UPDATE A CHAPTER EVERYDAY.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE OR COMMENT.