CHAPTER 50

ANOTHER UPDATE

This chapter may be confusing. I brought school into it cuz i  didn't know what else to write about so the next few chapters will be about school and then the other chapters after the school ones will be based on summer holidays So No SCHOOL

CHAPTER 50

A MONTH LATER

I Flushed the toilet again for the third time today after puking my guts out. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and changed into charlies boxers and a top he left over. I hate this.

"i don't feel to good joey.'' i said. I put my head on his lap and fell asleep.

"She has to go to school tomorrow, she's been home schooled a lot and besides she has leo and charlie with her.'' mum said.

Wait what.

I jolted up from Joey's Lap

"I'm going to school.'' i said

Mum nodded. i nodded. I went to call charlie but he never answered. That's weird  Normally he Answers. So i decided to go to his house. I just walked in because karen lets me do that.

"hey brooke, hey karen wheres charlie.'' i asked. Karen and brooke said their hellos and told me he was upstairs. I went to charlies room, regretting it.

I saw charlie on top of a blonde. I ran down the stairs amd bumped into karen who saw me woth tears running down my faces.

''CHARLIE JOE LENEHAN GREEN GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW.'' Karen yelled.

Charlie came down with the whore who looked like crayola raped her face. Ermm fake much. I scoffed as charlie began apologising.

" FUCK OFF CHARLIE I HATE YOU.'' I YELLED.

Then the barbie decided to  butt in.

"Ermm Don't talk to him like that bitch.'' I slapped her and then i felt a wave a nausea and puked on her. I smirked.

"Ahh Charlie look what she done.'' Barbie cried.

"C'mon Casey I'll Get You A Tissue:'' charlie said

Oh so the whore is called casey. As they were going in to the living room charlie looked at me and i mouthed it's over to him. I could tell Karen was disappointed at Charlie For Cheating. Karen Dropped me off home.

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 50

HOPE YOU LIKED IT

VOTE & COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL