Chapter 35

A/N: hope you enjoy chapter 35 vote/comment

chapter 35

"You Know That Dance Was Hot.'' Charlie Whispered. I Giggled. Damn I Giggle A Lot.

We Are All Currently Doing Our Own Suff And Waiting For The Beckhams And My Family To Come Back From The Airports Even Though Their Holiday Weren't For A week As They Planned. God Knows Why They're Coming Hope Early.

"Jade You Know I Love You.'' Chalrie Said And I Nodded.

"Yh Charlie You Got Me Like I.L.Y I Love You Baby.'' I Sang While Giggling. Suddenly Charlie Started Tickling me.

"Ch...Charliee......Sss....s.stop.'  I Said In Between Laughs.

"Nope Not Until You Say Charlie Is The Sexiest Man Alive And I'm In Love With Him.'' charlie Said. I Said it And He Stopped.

"Aww Come Hear Babe.'' Charlie Said With His Arms Out. I Went And Hugged Him.When He Pulled Away We Started Kissing For A Few Secnds Until I Ran To The Bath Room And Vomittsd. Ew. Charlie Held My Hair While I Puked.

"You Okay Jade.'' Charlie Asked With A Worrying Look On His FCe. I Nodded And I Got Up And Brushed My Teeth.
'I Probs Just Got A Stomach Bug Or Period Is Coming.'' I Said. "Ew.'' Charlie Said. Amd I Then Started Puking For A While. Okay This Is Not Normal. Then I Started Getting Flashbacks Of Me Having Sex With Charlie. I Can't Be Pregnant Can I. Charlie Always Uses Protection.

CHARLIES POV?......... SUPRISE

I Was With Jade In The Bathroom Who Had A Shocked Look On Her Face. She Has Been Puking A Lot Recently Ewww.

"Jade What's Up Babe.'' I Asked. She Looked At Me For About 37 Seconds Before She Ran Out The Room. Confusing. I Followed Her And She Ran In To Harveys Room. Why She Going In There For? Stop it charlie They Are Like Brother And Sister. I Started eavesdropping on their conversation. WHAT! It's Not Like You've Never Done it before.

"'Jade What's Wrong.'' Harvey Asked Her.

"'I....I Think I Might Be Pregnant.'' Jade Said. PREGNANT. BUT WE ALWAYS USED PROTECTION. SHITT!

BACK TO JADES POV

WHAT'S Wrong'' Charlie Asked. I Looked At Him for About 30 Secinds befor running out of my room and running in to harveys. When Harvey Saw Me With Tears Rolling Down My Face He Immediatley Hugged Me.

"What's Wrong Jade.'' Harvey Asked.

"I....I Think I Might Be Pregnant.'' I Cried. Harvey Hugged Me

HARVEY'S POV SUPRISE AGAIN.

I Was Casually Looking Through My Phone Until Jade Burst In To My Room Crying. I Immediately hugged Her. Thats What I Always Do, I Love Her As A Sister And I Hate To See Her Crying It Hurts Me Too.

"Jade Whats Wrong." I Asked Her.

" I..... I Think I Might Be Pregnant.'' She Replied. I Was Shocked. Before I Could Say Anything She Started Saying.'' We Used Protection All The Time , Ilm Not Sick And Ilve Missed My Period I think I. I May Be Pregnant..'' She Sobbed. I Hugged Her.

JADES POV

Harvey Hugged Me And Soon Jolted Up And Walked Out The Room To See Charlie Outside His Room. Harvey Went Up To Charlie And Punched Him. Charlie Was On Thr Floor Holding His Jaw And Trying To Get Up.

"YOU GOT HER PREGNANT.'' HARVEY YELLED.

''WHAT''!!!!! EVERYONE ELSE YELLED.

OH shizzbizz i didn't know the rest had come back Yet

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 35. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. VOTE/COMMENT PLEASE.

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER DM ME TODAY

REMEMBER MORE VOTES/COMMENTS =UPDATE

LOVE YOU ALL

XxxxxxxxX