CHAPTER 48

A/N SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THESE PAST FEW DAYS, FIRST I WAS REALLY ILL AND STAYED IN BED. THEN ME MUM TAKEN ME LAPTOP AWAY FROM ME AND I GOT IT BACK TODAY

CHAPTER 48

OUT OF GROUNDINGGGGGG

DELLA Came Over

"How are you and leo.'' I asked.

"We are doing good.'' she replied and blushed

We were doing Our Nails Until Charlie Burst Into The Room And Threw Me Over His Shoulder.

"Ahh charlie put me down.'' i screamed. He yelled no and laughed and then he slapped my bum, i gasped. I Slapped Charlies bum and giggled.

"Charliee Babe You Have A Nice Bum.'' I Joked.

"'Why Thank You Babe.'' Charlie Said In A Girly Voice And Then Wiggled His Bum. I laughed.

AFTER A WHILE.

Me And The Rest Were Taking Turns Playing The Xbox And From What I Have Seen Charlie Is Really Competitive. We decided to be in teams. Me and leo were on one team and joey and charlie were on the other team. Della were sat down watching us, eating Nutella And Laughing.

So Far Charlie Was Winning.

"Use Your Charm To Distract Him.'' Leo Whispered.

"Charlie. Babbe.'' I Said.

"Yes.'' Charlie Said While Looking At The Screen.

"You're So Hot When You're Competitive .'' I Said Seductively. Charlie Gulped, I Smirked And Looked At Leo Who Was Smirking.

"I wanna Fuck You.'' I Whispered Seductively. He Put His Controller Down. Knowing What He Was About To Do I Jumped And Won The Same. Me And Leo Cheered And High Fived. 

"CHARLIEEEEEEEE MAN WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU THINKING.'' JOEY YELLED. WHILe Me And Leo Were laughing.

"I Didn't do anything, it was your sister.'' Charlie Complained.

"You Know How Evil She Is And Leo.'' Joey Nodded.

"Oh Well We WON WE WON.'' Me and leo cheered.

I walked up to Charlie with a smirk on me face. I leaned in and he did the same before our lips could touch i whispered in his Ear... " Next Time Don't Think You're Going To Win Xbox When You're Playing Against me Babe.'' I smirked.

Charlie Looked Dumbfounded

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 48 HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.  REMEBER TO VOTE & COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL

Vote & Comment