•IV•

Yelena's POV

"Which one's yours?" Natasha asked running after me.

"Black, brown seat" I pointed to my motorbike next to Luna's.

"The one on the left is mine, use that one, I'll ride with Lena" Luna said throwing the keys at Natasha with more force than necessary.

"Where are my keys?" I checked my pockets, but I couldn't feel anything.

Natasha showed them to me with a smirk.

"сука (a bitch)" I insulted the redhead who got on Luna's motorbike.

When I had the keys in my hand, Luna snatched them from me, got on the motorbike and started.

"Are you going up or not?" she asked me, making the engine roar.

"Idiota" I whispered softly, but Luna heard it anyway.

When I got in I put my arms around her waist, she turned to face me with a side to side smile.

"Puedes tocar todo lo que quieras, ( you can touch everything you want)" she winked at me "To hold you up, I don't want you to fall"

I rolled my eyes and punched his abdomen.

We heard shattering and saw a colossal tank coming in our direction.

"Anytime!" the avenger shouted at us and set off.

Luna was quick to follow her.

We noticed that a widow was following us on her own motorcycle. We managed to get over the tracks of a train before it ran over us, but our tires were not so lucky.

The three of us shot to the ground, but we had no time to complain. We quickly stood up and I pointed my gun at a civilian who was getting out of his car.

"And you were judging me for stealing a car?" Luna asked me in confusion.

"You can't just steal a guy's car" Natasha said after she climbed into the driver's seat.

"So you want me to chase him down and un-steal it?" I asked, annoyed.

"I'm sure he doesn't mind that we borrowed his car," Luna opened the door to the back seats "It's for the greater good."

I was fighting with Natasha because She couldn't get the damn car out of the parking any faster. The widow fired, shattering the glass.

She fired again, shattering the back glass completely. Luna was covering herself from the bullets as best she could.

"Okay, you got a plan, or shall I just stay duck-and-cover?" I asked Natasha, seeing that she was just driving aimlessly.

"My plan was to drive us away" she explained.

Luna and I exchanged glances for a second, knowing what we thought of her fucking plan.

"That's a shit plan," I said expressionlessly.

"Totally agree" seconded the curly one.

I was thinking about what we could do to get rid of the widow and suddenly came up with something risky, but certainly fun.

I took the wheel against Natasha's will and turned the car around to be in front of the widow's motorcycle, located a lamppost and as soon as we were going towards it I opened the door, which came off the car and hit her, getting rid of her.

Our victory was short-lived because the tank came back for revenge.

"Put your seat belt on" the redhead ordered us.

"You're such a mom" I protested.

"I hate said this, but do it Yel" Luna told me as she looked out the back window at the tank chasing us.

The impact of an explosive arrow sent our car flying high and spinning. I felt how, from behind, Luna kept me clinging to the seat.

We fell down the subway stairs, scaring several civilians. Natasha came out first and helped me out.

"Natasha, no," I saw my hand with traces of blood. "I'm bleeding."

Luna came out from the back accommodating her shoulder bone, she approached me, tearing a part of the plaid shirt she was wearing over her t-shirt, she was about to put it on my wound when Natasha stopped her.

"No. Not now," She removed the piece of cloth "trust me."

"I hope whatever you're planning works, for your own sake," Luna threatened her.

We slipped down the stairs and made a false trail with my blood into the sewers. We hid in the vents. Luna was helping me stop the bleeding from my arm.

"You okay?" Natasha asked me.

"Yeah, great plan," I stood up carefully "I love the part where I almost bled to death."

"I don't know why I trusted her stupid plan," said Luna looking at me guiltily.

"Who the hell is that guy?" Natasha asked about the men who almost killed us.

"Dreykov's special project," I answered. "It mimics anyone he's ever seen, it's like fighting a mirror."

"Dreykov only deploys him for top-priority missions," Luna added "Now I'm feeling important."

"It doesn't make any sense," Natasha whispered thoughtfully.

"Well, the truth rarely makes sense when you omit key details." I glared at her.

"What is that supposed to mean?" The avenger became defensive.

"You didn't said one word about Dreykov's daughter" Luna accused this time.

"You killed her" I assured her.

"I had to," she replied unconvinced "I needed her lead me to Dreykov."

"Did you really have to?" Luna asked "Or is that what you tell yourself so you can sleep?"

"Dreykov's daughter was collateral damage," she repeated "I needed her to be sure."

"And here you are, not so sure" I said, not believing what my older sister had become.

"I needed out" she replied with guilt in her eyes.

That was a simple matter of survival, to look out for oneself. That's why she never came back for me. After all, I was not her responsibility.

We left the subway and walked a few streets, Natasha went a little ahead and I stayed behind with Luna who kept looking at my arm wound.

"You know, when I said I almost bled to death, it was to make Natasha feel bad," I laughed and then looked her in the eyes. "Not you."

"I shouldn't have listened, we could have come up with something else" she said.

"No, I made my decision, now that I'm able to make them on my own," I reminded her "Besides, I was being dramatic, I can resist more than this."

"I know" she took me in his arms and left a kiss in my hair.