room

A/N:

set through the time between song of death and tree of wishes!

how do y'alls rooms look like? do you guys have a color scheme? theme? favorite part/weirdest part of your room? my favorite part of my room is my bean bag haha :D lmk!!

Aru's room isn't like Aiden's.

His room is clean and tidy, beige walls with photos strung all over them.

Aru's room is purely a mess.

It's chaotic, like her. Paint is splattered all over her desk, clothes shoved to the side of her closet, which was barely open, her bed wasn't made, and she had music blasting through her small speaker.

It looked cozy, and Aiden suddenly felt really sorry for Mrs. Shah.

How did she try and force Aru to clean her room?

Aru cleared her throat.

"Ahem! Sorry for mess," Aru said while cleaning out a space on her desk. "I'm in the middle of a project."

"What project required your clothes strung all over your bed?" He teases, as Aru flushes, before punching him.

Aru rolled her eyes.

"Can we just get this done? I never get a nerdy partner, so we better get an A," Aru says as she dragged Aiden to the poster board, with a loud hey! from Aiden as they spent the next two hours working on it.

His fingers brush hers, and they both blush.

(against his will).

"Good job!" Aru grins as they high-five one another, and Aiden stands up, looking one last time at her room, almost as if it was filled with sunlight and bees and sunflowers just to make you smile.

Aru's nature was to make people smile, and her room reflected her too.