LOVECOME SHUNJIKOU GA TOMODACHI NI HEROINE ZENIN NETORARERU OHANASHI

A/n: Oh my fucking GOD!! The title was fucking long..... Hope ya like it.....

I lived in the Tokyo Gardens building on West 19st street. My name is Y/n. I'm 20 years old. In the mirror I looked to myself, and see it to believe. Living here was much better than to my former home as I speak, and it still lingers arounds my body. Those memories....... Suppressed by trauma, anger........ Memories began to flood my head........ Shook my head left and right, just trying not to remember it at all.

Before I went to my work, eating breakfast is an important thing to do to have a good thing to your health and your body. Then, I would do a simple crunches, probably about 50. After some simple exercise I'll take a shower, using a....... A/N: CAN'T WRITE THIS DOWN I'M LAUGHING HARD RIGHT NOW!! MEN! SO MUCH BATEMAN'S MEME NOWADAYS!!

Showering was also important as I finished doing exercise due I don't want smelly sweat be sticking on my skin. Using a Dove Men + Care Deep Clean Soap to scrub some excessive oil around my body, Clear Men Cool Sports Men Shampoo for my head to feel fresh and minty. After my shower session, I used Master Oil Facial Scrub to remove excessive oil around my face and I topped it off with Master Oil Deep Cleanser. There's a distinct between a sympathetic and a psychopathic eyes, and neither those I had. Maybe I am here standing on the mirror, cleaning myself, talking to myself, but the thing is...... Emotions of a human being...... I erased it...... I am simply not there anymore....... You could say....... A Soulless Body......

Taking a job as an accountant was much better for me as I could focus on what I was doing. The location of where I was working, I don't like to tell much anything to my life......... Right now, we were having-- *Clears my throat* THEY were having fun. My co-worker, in the bar drinking a ton of beers to celebrate, and I just sat there drinking normally.

"So, have you guys tried to summon a demon?" My female co-worker said to all of us, and to MY NOT surprise they were interested. "Hmmm... I did tried it but, didn't work for me." The other one said.

Long story short, my co-workers decided to do a Summoning, which it is one of the dumbest thing to see and to react. The face of mine began to react as I do not like to be cringe, and here I am cringing. And it fucking annoys that they wanted to do it, on my APARTMENT.

So as I was saying, they were in my apartment, placing this somewhat I can describe a sand-like on the floor, while the other placed the candles around to it. Then they circled around in it, and I just sat there, watching them. For a mere 2 minutes, all of us felt something was wrong. It feels like the gravity that in the room began to squeezes us out. They didn't stop as they still insist to continue it. The light of the room began to flickering and the light in the candle was moving.

Then all of the sudden, all of the lights went out. Darkness filled the room that we were in, and the same feeling of heaviness were felt around us. Luckily it didn't took long enough the black out. All of us are glad that it was over, and I was somewhat pissed to them. They say sorry and cleaned the mess, and left.

And here I was, left alone once more. I didn't take much on to in, and went to the shower to clean myself off before going to the bed. I laid there for about 10 minutes, turning around but it didn't work well for me. So, I just closed my eyes to fall asleep.

"Y/n~." A noise was heard on my left side, I opened my eyes and see no one was there. So I went back to sleep. "We can see you~." It happened once more, so I looked around on my room and there was no one. So, I put my ear plugs and slept.

Morning came around and my routine was the same as usual. Right now, I was walking back home I noticed that the lights in my home was turned on. Slowly walking in, I feel the same thing yesterday but this time, it was much bigger. My body began to tremble and the aura was something. I heard a shower hitting on the floor to my shower room, and as I creepily went to check, my visions began to fade in and out and my head feels light. When I felt down on the floor, a hand was placed on my back as if it trying to supports it. I just didn't know what happened when my eyes closed......

Voices....... After.... Voices..... The blooming moon shuns on my eyes...... Slowly opening. I tried to move then it creates a metallic sound type, and I looked to my hands I noticed that it was chained on the bed frame. I also noticed that my mouth has a gag on. I looked every part on my room and I noticed a silhouette of a person, standing in the corner of the room. But the eyes...... were glowing in the dark...... Bright red...... The silhouette walks up to me, and it widens my eyes.

"Hello, my childhood friend darling~." It was Shiori, smiling to me. I just looked dead in her eyes due to trying not to cringe for what she said. She frowned, walked to the door and left. Not about a half seconds later, the door was opened and I was shocked to see my former harems are in. My mom, Shiori, Natsuka, Misaki, Yuzuki-san, and Yui.

I can't believe it on my two eyes. My former harem went back to me, but their eyes..... were also different like Shiori. They were glowing.... They began to surround around my bed and they were smiling, but their smile wasn't comfortable to see.

"It's been a long time since we met you." My mother spoke up. She sat down beside on my bed, putting her hand around my cheeks. I moved my head away from her hands and she sighed. "Brother, aren't you happy that we came back for you?" Yui said to me, I looked at her with a disgusted eyes and it shook her a little bit, but she kept her composure. "We did what we could do best. But it seems it wasn't enough. Remember Saruta? He left us, while we all are pregnant." Shiori said like she was trying to tell the truth....... "We died alone..." Yuzuki-san said to me, trying to make me sympathizes them. "But with our last breathe, we remembered you. How you were alone... The mistakes we did.... So made a deal." Natsuka said and I was confused who's that person... "Well if you were wondering who that person is, non-other than.... We don't know. We just saw the same like us, but had a horns and tails. She didn't tell her name but, she was different than us." Misaki said. I still didn't believe them so I keep tried to struggle.

"I think it's time." Shiori said out of her frustration, all of the girls nodded and they started to take out their clothing. Now, I was looking to my former harem, but naked in front of me. The light came from the moon shines on the room, and I see their changes..... Their body twitches as their head grew a horn, the shapes of their breast began to expand, their ass also grew, and their eyes glow much more. A tail with a shaped heart grew on their back and the wings.

"Since you were being a bad boy, we must teach you a lesson~." Their voices were different, like they were trying to growl, and for the first time, I feel scared. I shook my head trying to tell them back off, while they were coming closer to me.

3 weeks later.....

I lived in the Tokyo Gardens building on West 19st street. My name is Y/n. I'm 20 years old. In the mirror I looked to myself, and see it to believe. Watching myself on the mirror while brushing my teeth was kind of feel good for me. Then the bathroom door opened and I noticed 6 girls went inside. They all hugged behind me as surrounds the room..... I didn't remember much after we met, but all I know I am happy. Cause they're back......

6 GIRLS POV:

YES! WE DID IT! WE MANAGE TO BRING BACK OUR LOVER! WE MADE SURE HE DIDN'T REMEMBER THE DARKEST DAYS OF HIS LIFE BEFORE! NOW, HE WAS MARKED SO WE CAN LIVE FOREVER! WE DID IT, LILITH! THANK YOU.......