Ara-Ara Mama TO Seikou 🍋

Kazami POV:

It's been so long since me and Saki becoming a couples. We married after we finished our college life and both of us became a teacher. We had happy and bad days to our marriage life and we fixed it in a good way. Though I'm happy with Saki, something's bothering me. She wasn't interested to intercourse with me. Through high sexual needs, it comes to a conclusion that I need a lot of requirements to calm myself down. Jerking off while watching porn didn't helped at all...

One day while me and Saki were watching TV, she receives a text from her mother. She informed me that her mom will visit us tomorrow. My eyes widen... Knowing the past that I kept secretly to her... I agreed, smile form on her face as she lays her head to my lap. I just stared at the screen, knowing that I might...

Shimizu Yuki... That's the name I heard for a long time. Meeting with her for a very long time made me a little bit nervous. The girls were talking while I just went to the kitchen and made them some food. I can also feel the gaze coming from Yuki as she was like doing it before. I knew that point that I might do something to her...

Another day, Saki went to her usual day while I took a day off. Left alone to our home and no one was around. Putting my headphone on, pulls my pants down and turns on the video titled; Angela White- Welcome to White's Ward Part2.

Listening and watching the way how White was massaging that cock in the video made my body wanted also to feel it. Entering to the ecstatic mode, fell into the lustful state, not aware to my surroundings when all of the sudden I couldn't feel my cock being stroke by my hand. Instead, it was replaced by someone's hand. Looking away from my phone to see Yuki jerking me off, triggers the inner me. Removing my headphone, pinning her to the bed and looking directly at her eyes.

Yuki: Ara. Ara~ How might the one who being dominated turns to be the one who will dominate me~ You know I get jealous---

3rd POV:

Kazami didn't even care as he slapped her ass. The matured body of Yuki was battling and now losing to hands of Kazami. His hand was big enough that it could easily gripped Yuki's ass cheeks and breast.

Yuki: What's the matter with you~? Hmm~

Kazami; You remembered how you changed my body when I was a toddler... Since that day, I can't even feel the satisfaction of even jerking off.

Yuki: So, it seems that you aren't satisfied with my own daughter~ Now use me...

The noise of clapping with moaning can be heard even outside of the room. Yuki was being mating pressed, screwing her pussy and her mind too. In her mind, the nostalgic overcame her as she remembers that time when she was the dominant. But now, she sees nothing but a man, a stud, fucking her senselessly. Without so many pauses, Kazami manages to load a lot of cum outside of Yuki's body. Yuki felt tired and wanted to take a rest but by this point, the pent-up rage of Kazami overcame his body. The tired Yuki was being lifted up and fuck once more.

When Saki arrive from her work, she noticed that Yuki was cleaning their house with Kazami. Saki were pleasantly surprised as she smiles to both of them, but she didn't know that Yuki was soaked with Kazami's cum while also not wearing a panty.

Kazami POV:

8 days... It was 8 days consecutive of non-stop cheating. Ms. Yuki would go to our home, and we were having an entire sex. It was the same as when I was a toddler. So innocent, and so addictive. It didn't felt any better, but it was like taking a lot of LSD and affected to our mind. We fuck every single part of our home, even Saki was there. I couldn't contain myself and so Yuki. And now, we became this type of a sex craze people.

Yuki:

Saki: Mom... Could you help me with something? I knew that Kazami was aching to have sex with me, but I couldn't do it. I also knew that he was so pent up, so could you help with that problem? This might be immoral to both of us but please, for his sake...

Those words made me smile, knowing that I got a permission to my daughter. But she didn't know that we were doing this before. Putting my hand to her shoulders, assuring her that I helped her and she hugs me. The thoughts of having non-stop sex with Kazami was already planned in my head.

Yuki: It's okay, Saki. I'll help you~

Addicted... But in a way that I might steal him from her wife... This might be go well...