The Taken Husband in the Heroine's Home

The room was filled with a darkness, only lighted by a moon that shines to the large window. A woman who had one of kind lewd outfit, sat down being bored to today's situation. In front of her was the famous heroine, holding a holy sword on her hand.

Demon lord: Our battle has begun since we've meet, hero. Or should I say, Eva~

Heroine: This time, your end is coming to you, Lizelle!

The 2 girls were fought for 160 years, and their conflict didn't resolve as 2 of them aren't going to back down. The demon lord or was known Lizelle, feels so bored to their fight. She felt that it was exciting anymore as over time she can observed of how Eva changed. Lizelle can only do is sighed... Then she lowers her fingers down and Eva felt a heavy pressure on her body. Eva fells down on the floor and her head began to feel light as her vision blurred. The last thing she can see is Lizelle, walking up to her.

Lizelle then took out the Heroine's Holy Sword from her hand.

Lizelle: *Looks down to Eva* You are not worth to HIS works, you stupid heroine...

With a stern expression on her face, she uses a spell that she can enter a mind of a person. Lizelle looks deeply to Eva's mind, and she found... A particular person... A man...

Lizelle: Don't you worry, my dear~ I'll will save you to this evil world~ Especially to you, Eva~ I think I have another use for you...

In the mountains where a home stood still, a young man named Y/n was chopping a dried half logs and turns it to quarter using an axe. His top body was exposed with 6 packs of abs, broad shoulders. The sweat was dripping down from the top of his head down to her abs. As he was buying cutting half of those logs, he heard a branch snapping due to how it was pressed hard. He turns his head around and notices a person, wearing a brown robed all around its body, and was standing outside of their home.

Y/n: Ummm... *Puts his axe down* May I help you?

The person didn't even appear to react Y/n's question. Y/n then feels that something to this person that he didn't feel like. The person looks to him and its eyes met with Y/n's.

???: I found you, my long-lost lover~

Y/n's eyes grew wider as the person took out the hoodie on its head and it was non other than, Lizelle. Her red crimson eyes gaze to the man she wanted for so long. With just a blink of an eye, Lizelle was now at behind of Y/n, placing both of her arms around his belly and tightens it. Y/n tries to struggle but was no use.

Lizelle: *Place her head to Y/n's ear* I think we should take this fire much bigger~

Y/n's consciousness faded away from him due to a magic Lizelle used on him. He rests his head on her shoulder and Lizelle giggles to its cuteness.

*Flashbacks*

During the years, the war was raging on through all of lands. Demons and heroes alike were battling to end who's going to be the last standing one. The good and the evil. As the war progress, that also the time of blacksmiths are making a lot of their names. But there's one blacksmith that stood from the rest. The newly demon lord Lizelle and the heroine Eva was just had the most intense battle that was known to all ground as "The Battle of Jigistu". Their weapon was destroyed, and Lizelle was looking for the suited blacksmith to make her sword.

Around 300 blacksmiths came to her palace, and they were ready and eager to create a sword for the demon lord. Lizelle was a perfectionist, her description of the sword was nothing but a not easy task for 300 blacksmiths. They weren't even sure if they could manage to make her sword, but they took the challenge. As for Lizelle, something caught up her attention. A young man was looking at her when all the other blacksmiths left the palace to do their task. Something about his eyes that Lizelle wanted to look. Their eyes made a contact to each other, and the young man quickly turns around and walked away. Lizelle got interested to the young man and waited for everyone to present their work.