Netosis (Remake)

Y/n POV:

Listening to the sound of the moans that emits to my sister's room was making me sick. The incest thing... It disgusted me... I don't want here anymore... She doesn't want me around anyway... As my old self, I did some irrational things... Leaving my own sister is the best thing for both of us... She found her happiness, and I was being left alone. Besides, her attitude changed and she wanted me out of her life...

Looking back at it while writing down on my empty notebook, and looking to the sunset was astounding. A boy that was younger than 18 years old, who was now a famous guy that writes some of the best books that was been published. Though I had a lot of bad memories, I still cherish the time I had with my older sister,

With the help of my adopted parents, and a lot of therapy sessions, I do feel a little comfort for me. And now, I lived alone with a lot of money that I can't even spend something for me. After a while of writing the final chapters for my next book, I closed it down, and left as the moon appeared. Walking back home feels refreshing for my mental health and the fresh night air hits my body. I do wonder what happened to Kasumi-nee.... Probably became a popular in the streets there. Well, I don't really care anymore...

Kasumi POV:

How can this be happening? Me, Takayan and the woman he brought from the house that we were staying was now dead. Both of them are getting shot by a husband of the woman, and I was left there petrified for what I saw... Then the man took me and sold me to the underground as a sex slave. Inside of the sex slave grounds, they treated the women like shit, and I wasn't exempted. Banged non-stop, getting slapped in my face every day, not feeding well enough, and they just used us like a toy. There was... Nothing... Nothing to be excited when it comes to sex. It was all but painful, and not comforting, like what I experience from my past life.

As my head fell down to the flat surface of the floor after I get ravage roughly by the men who tested me, my eyes began to feel heavy. My dreams running rampant like I was in the world that I shouldn't be. Then, in the midst of the fallen water that scattered to where I stood, I noticed a person standing in front of me. It was my brother, Y/n... He was... Sad, alone, and crying...

Y/n: Kasumi-nee! *Sobs* Where are you?! I feel *Sobs* scared!

I just stood there and can't even do anything. My own tears started to fall from my eyes and as I reach my hands towards to Y/n.

Kasumi: Otouto! I'm here! *Sobs* Your onee-chan is here!

Suddenly, his body turned to a dust and I just stood there, trying to do something. My brother... Is gone... I left him... Alone... No! No! No! No! No!

Swat POV:

Our intel was solid as we infiltrated to one of the most infamous sex slave markets. Most of the men are well-armed and they made some good gun fight. After the intense gun fight, 5 of us went inside and found the girls, who were tied up pretty tightly. Searching every room and we came across a girl, maybe around 18 years old of age. She wasn't in the best shaped, her body was like a bone now, and she was in mess.

We took the girls to hospital to care their wounds.

Y/n POV:

In the span of weeks, this is the news. All about the girls were been saved in the sex slave shit. I do feel bad to the girls who went to that and for those bastards, they need to be punished. I also got done publishing my new book for the public for them to read. But damn, those bastards on the news earlier needs to be punished. Well, I need a rest for a little while.

3rd POV:

The life of Y/n seems getting better but for Kasumi, it wasn't. Her mind was broken, she looks straightly to the floor, and she wasn't cooperative or doesn't talk at all. Her thoughts were only focused to one person: Her Otouto. Like where is he now, is he safe? And how she regrets to just kick away her own brother...