four| smoke

One

One. Two. Three.

One. Two. Three.

One. Two. Thr-

"Stop, per favore. I stole it, okay. I took the shipment." Daniel said as my fist stopped mid-air. His face was barely recognizable but that's what happens when you try to lie to me.

"Kill him."

"Ah, now we're getting somewhere."

I had rolled up my sleeves, trying to avoid getting blood on my white school shirt. That's the only downside of blood, it stains a lot.

"Why'd you steal it, Dani boy?" I questioned in hopes of getting a straight answer so I could go smoke before the end of lunch.

"I needed the cash. I- I'm in debt with the cartel. I needed 10 G's quickly."

"So instead of coming to me, you decide to steal my merchandise. Mhm, that incredibly idiotic." I stated with an eye roll.

"Per favore, capo." The boy pleaded causing me to raise an eyebrow at him. He can't be serious, can he?

"Kill. Him."

"I can't. It's against Lin's orders."

"Fuck that. You're the capo dei capi!" Smiley stated as I smirked inwardly. He's not wrong. I am my own boss and have more power then Lin.

"Leave the school, I'm giving you a head start. But rest assured, I will find you stronzo."

Letting him go, I watched as he scurried away.

"Bravo, princesa." Chico called out from behind me as I smirked at him. He had an unlit joint between his fingers.

"Pass me that shit, ragazzo." I mumbled while motioning for him to get closer. Chico did as I said, chuckling at my words before passing me to joint.

Taking my dragon lighter out of my pockets, I lit it up before taking a puff. My shoulders immediately slumped as I closed my eyes.

I felt Chico's arm wrap around my shoulders, my head resting on his chest as I passed him the joint.

We must've stayed there for a few minutes before both his cartel and my mafia walked outside. The two of us jumping away from each other, though not before Kai saw us.

"Capo, up for a game of Pig?" Kai questioned while raising an eyebrow at Chico.

The buzz cut boy glared at him. Typical.

"Yeah, what about you, stolto? Up for a little game?" I asked Chico who simply shrugged his shoulders.

Look, the only reason why our two gangs aren't affiliated is because his dad was in love with my mom but she chose my dad instead. El Diablo's been holding a grudge ever since and no one wants to anger him... except me.