『 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳 』

*𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴,

𝘓𝘰' 📍𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚,𝐆𝐀

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
"MISHA MOORE "
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

"Misha I need your help, sorry to barge myself into your office" Marissa said rushing into my office

Marissa was a pretty brownskin girl she was 19 years old. And I remember the day she came into my office I could tell she needed the job. Ever since she's been the hardest worker and i always have her back she's like a little sister to me.

"Yea Rissa Wassup" I said seeing she had her bonnet on.

"Okay so I told you about my boyfriend I've been dating for a few months now. He was the reason I was late and I'm not gonna say why. But help me" she took her bonnet off and I saw he lace front was lifted and the hair was looking a little matted.

Marissa was a quiet individual and you know what they say about the quiet ones. So I already knew what she meant, cause I too have had situations like that in the past.

"I gotchu, also what time in that appointment today" I asked reaching in my desk from my hair products just some extra that I kept just in case.

"They're coming soon, it's 2:00 right now and They should be here around 2:30 because that's when the appointment is" she replied as she sat in the chair.

I've been doing my own hair for a while, but when I didn't feel like doing my own i went to someone else. I mostly learned from YouTube and took classes.

Deciding to style it differently I added a swoop in the front. Throwing some loose curls in the back it looked so good. Taking a few videos I showed her and she hugged me.

"Thank you, and Ima get us lunch today so text me what you want because it doesn't matter to me" she shrugged still thanking me. I brushed her off telling her I didn't mind.

"I know you would do the same, and I see you Rissa glowing I knew you was a lil freak girlll" I  laughed as she blushed making her way out my office.

Putting some soft music on the Tv I had mounted on my wall. I turned my diffuser on with some scented oils and lit some candles. This resulted in my clients feeling comfortable and opening up more.

I scrolled on Instagram to blow time until my new clients arrived.

•••