Thirty-Five

DAY'VON POV____________

"MISHA ION THINK YOU REALIZE, EVERYTHING I DO IS FOR A FUCKIN REASON" I said gripping the steering wheel as I drive through the empty streets

"MISHA ION THINK YOU REALIZE, EVERYTHING I DO IS FOR A FUCKIN REASON" I said gripping the steering wheel as I drive through the empty streets. It was night time in Miami where we still happened to be.

She sat there clutching her jaw and staring out the window trying to figure out what she was trying to say. That night when Misharon had stabbed her and I left her. I didn't even retaliate atleast not yet.....cause once I got in her presence up close I froze. Not because I was scared it just brought back old times. Also even if I did want to do anything it was way too many eyes in sight.

But Reese ended up taking her to the hospital and I met them there. They gave ha stitches and she alright. Just a little sore but she healing quick you could say. Misharon ass ain't safe though, you can't do something to my girl, the mother of my kids and think shit sweet.

Only reason I'm still associated with Durk because of Business and our management wanting everything to still look good because of the public. Money over petty shit like this any-day.

"Yes I know time and place, do i regret fighting her? Hell Nawl the bitch mouth was smart as hell and you know I'm not even the fighting type. I didn't even care to think about my image or my kids which is selfish of me"

"But you would've did the same Von if it was the other way around and my Ex said some shit" She said looking at me. Pulling in some random parking lot I parked the car.

"You Right, but next time walk away for real, You know I'll handle that shit....now come here" I said biting my lip and she looked away smiling. She climbed over to my side of the car  and sat in my lap. I slid my hands around her waist making sure I didn't touch where her stitches was.

"Mhmm, stop looking at me with that look you do! Got me blushing and what not" she said making me continue to look at her. She was a Beautiful woman not just her looks but her personality and just her being herself.

Every nigga love to say she makes me a better person or some bull shit like that. Can't nobody make you a better person, well maybe sometimes. But me Ian come up easy or no shit like that. Didn't come up in a house where talked about feelings and shit.

She made me express myself and helped me find the good in me. I'm fucked yo person Ian gone lie but I wouldn't change shit I did. Just cause I'm doing better now don't make me less of the fucked yo person I am.

"You'll marry me ?" I asked and her eyes lit up.

"Hell nawl, not if you asking like that! Better ask the right way" she said making me nudge her head.

"Will you Marry me?" I asked holding ring I was supposed to propose to her with around flowers. But I can't wait honestly this shit been in my pocket all day.

"Yesssss" she squeezed my neck putting all her titties and shìt in my face. Not that I'm complaining but damn I'm suffocating x

"Damn ma, Lemme out this shit on, which finger this shit go on Ian never did none like this before" I asked and she told me and I slid it in her finger.

She sat there admiring the big ass rock of a ring on her finger. It made me smile seeing her happy cause she made me happy. Moment like this, I was high as hell and decided to pop the question.

"Ouuu I'm Mrs.Bennett now Baby, i would call Marissa ass right now but it's late as hell" she said taking pictures of the ring and then taking one of us and I looked tired as hell.

"Mhmmm, gone ahead and be finding someone to plan our wedding and shit. And Im paying for everything so don't even try buying nothing" I said embracing her into a hug. Such a warm feeling of comfort when your with the person who makes you the most happiest. I sound like the smartest Nigga in the world right now Ian gone lie.

"Don't gotta tell me twice" she said excitedly and hopped back into her seat. I started the car and made my way back to the hotel.

Vote +
Comment

-Wattpad seems so dead lately, but I promise I'm tryna stay more active !

My goal is to update every week

Tee out!