Twenty -Eight

*𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴,

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
"MISHA MOORE "
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 28
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

"Durk do I look fat?" I asked and he shook his head no. I just squinted at him as I continued walking around the store full of baby clothes. We were at carters and shopping for the twins.

Even though my initial plan was to wait till after the baby shower to see what I need to buy and do a little shopping in between there.

"Still can't believe y'all took me out the game, but don't worry when I drop these lil niggas. Ima be right back to the streets like I never left." I mugged at Durk as he held the two basket full of baby clothes.

"Don't make me fuck you up in this store, cause you know I will" he said pulling me by my neck and pressing up behind me. I closed I just muffled my lips together trying not to look phased by him.

Being pregnant it don't take much for me to get horny. Cause I done had some sex while pregnant and be worn out in 5-10 minutes.

"We haven't even thought of names, what's some names you thought of?" I asked pushing around on the shopping cart while he stayed attached to my bottom trying to hunch me.

"Dumeir Banks, and I was thinking you could come up with the middle names. I cooed at the name cause it's honestly cute and different. Yeah fuck then hoes named Dior, y'all can't fw my son rs!!!

"Demeir Asante Banks" I said aloud and me and Durk both nodded.

"Von chose for his name to be Dayvon Jr and I'll respect it cause I know that'll mean a lot to him. I just get to pick a extra middle name so he gone be mad as hell at his graduation.

Dayvon Daquan Saheed Bennet Jr

That might not make him a junior if I add another name but I'm my case it will. Argue with smb fat ass momma not me.

"We Fye as hell, you ready to go?, cause after this we can pick Von up from the studio. And then head to my crib and watch movies" I nodded trying to stop looking at stuff.

I put everything in the counter and it was a pretty girl at the register. She looked very shy and nervous.

"Hi" I said and she looked shocked a tad but I had said something to her.

"Um,hi sorry if I was being rude I just can't control my facial expressions sometimes" she chuckled embarrassed and I just smiled saying it was okay.

She was ringing our items up and I decided to have a small conversation.I honestly done became nicer at certain moments during this pregnancy. Idk if I like this or not.

"Who did your nails?" I asked.

"I did, I'm a beginner so I'm just only hoping to improve" she says showing her dimples. She had her curly 4c hair in a cute Afro with her edges did. She looked young and I saw her pregnant belly that kind of poked out.

"Do you have a Instagram or number I could use to contact you, I'd love to support" I said and she nodded writing her number down and I put it in my purse.

I told Durk to go stand by the door cause he looked like big irritated and anti-social kid.

"I know this is a personal question, and I'm just curious. So sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable in any way" I said and the nodded.

"How old are you" I asked.

"16" she spoke . She bagged everything and I paid with Durks card.

"Thank you and I'm gonna text you pretty girl, have a nice day" I said waving her bye and she just smiled.  Durk grabbed the bags and almost dragged me out the door.

My footsteps can't even go that fast or wide. Cause if these legs open wide like when Noah parted that sea. Ima either need to be getting fucked or the twins is coming up outside of me.

So I try to keep my steps cool,calm and collected.

"We watching Avatar and I don't wanna hear a word, and go to Chic-fila the twins just told me that's what they want" I said lifting the big oversized tee shirt i had on up so I could see my stomach.

"Stop lying on my son, Misha" Durk said making his way out the mall and down the street to where chicfila was and if you drove down some more. The studio would be right down the street.

"Lying? I would not lie like this! Now you should no my order but as on a small macaroni and cheese. And a large fry" I said rubbing my feet my feet together cause this meal was going to be good no doubt.

He ordered my food then him and Von. We waited for about 10 minutes cause it was busy and I didn't mind because chicfila wasn't gone mess my order up. And they let me have my unhealthy amounts of sauce, so I never complained.

We got the food and sauce, oh yea and I couldn't forget my large lemonade. Then we headed down the road to the studio.

Von walked out as soon as we pulled in and hopped in the backseat. He kissed me on the cheek and Durk. I saw Durk blushing but Ian gone say nothing. They cute 🥰

"How was the studio, Valentine's coming up and I told you to have my love song ready on my desk 8oclock sharp" I said sitting my phone on my belly that was just big and there.

He just smiled "Fasho, I'm tired as fuck though so I'm ready to get home". I nodded agreeing cause once I lay my big ass down it ain't no getting back up. Trust.

I made sure to text that girl who's name I never got. She didn't text back yet cause I know the mall doesn't close till like 9.

"To home we go" I said watching Khia Monique in YouTube. That's my bae foreal and she so pretty her and Kiya. Ifykyk

Vote + Comment

Yk I had to double ittttt🤭

-Thoughts?

T.DOT🐯