『 𝘛𝘦𝘯 』

*𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴,

𝘓𝘰' 📍𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚,𝐆𝐀

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
"DAYVON DAQUAN BENNETT"
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳  𝘛𝘦𝘯
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

"Maaa" Von called out to Misha as she peeked her head out from the bathroom door connected to the Master bedroom

"Maaa" Von called out to Misha as she peeked her head out from the bathroom door connected to the Master bedroom. She was in the middle of installing this new wig she had gotten from one of the promo companies on Instagram.

"Yes Von" she said with curling iron in her hand as she brushed it out gently adding finishing touches.

Making my way into the bathroom I sat on the counter. "You look pretty" I said aloud as I stared at my hands. I felt her acrylic nail touch against my chin lifting my head up.

"Baby what I told you about that and thank you. But you don't gotta be shy around me" she spoke our faces nearly touching as she caressed my jawline. I nodded avoiding to make eye contact.

I felt her lips touch mine placing a gentle kiss and sucking on my bottom lip as we broke apart. She smirked backing up as she continued dealing with her hair.

"Daddy's Home, where the fuck y'all at" Durks voice boomed through the house.

"We up here" I responded back. Misha was taking pictures and videos for a ha promo shit. I wanna pull that off but she probably gone beat my ass. Because when she do them wig installs, she be into it.

"How y'all like, cause Im finna post the pictures" she asked when Durk walked into the bathroom and she spun around.

"You put that glue?" He asked and she nodded. "Lemme test it out" Durk said smirking.

" I'm not having no sex I'm on my spiritual journey with God" she said smiling with a thumbs up. Me and Durk gave each other a side eye.

"Phat, Booka and nem had me in the studio rapping to some Hokus Pokus type beat. Shit had me pissed off" Durk said standing Betsy my legs as he told me about his day.

"Lemme tell you sum, Lemme tell you sum thats my motha fucking man" Misha said pushing Durk out the way as they mugged each other.

"Ian finna play witchu Folks, I'm the steak you the mashed potatoes" Durk said bucking at here as they went at it.

"Okay and I can suck dick better than you, we can fight about it"🤷🏽‍♀️ Misha said and I sat there in the middle of it. I was sued to it cause I be cracking the hell up off they ass.

"Von-"don't put me in this folks, Ima tweak out on all y'all asses" I laughed letting myself off the counter going back into the room.

I gotten comfortable on the Bed under the thick grey covers. Then they brought they loud asses in there and Durk was carrying her. My phone started ringing and Doodie was calling me. I answered it seeing it was a FaceTime.

He back in Chicago and I had asked him to check on something while he was there. Cause we going on Tour soon and I knew I wasn't gone have time.

I wasn't really hitting licks or doing street shit no more cause I was taking off with my music. And I know what's best for me and the ones around me.

Ian gone lie sometimes I be tempted to go back, sometimes I do do a lil sum here and there.

"We out in traffic is just me and Doo-

I cut my eyes at Misha as she did the yikes face.

"Von sir, may you hand me my bonnet" she said holding her hand out. I grabbed it putting it in my pants as she watched.

"Step bro what are you doinggg" she said making us all laugh and Doodie I bet he was confused as hell.

"Ayeee y'all making my stomach hurt, Let's watch as movie or continue watching that new season of stranger things" Durk said and I nodded .

She reached her hand around my shorts and was jigging my balls. I had jumped up so quick cause I done did a lot of weird shit....but this ain't one of em. And her ass was laughing hard as hell I almost shot ha ass.

"Aye Doodie Ima call you lata, stay dangerous witcho bald head ass" I laughed then hung up. I reached over and started fake choking her and she was chocking me back. And she was winning

"Durk if Youn stop playing in my booty," she said as Durk continued to "play in her booty". She rolled her eyes obviously realizing he wasn't gone stop. Did she mind? No

She was turned on her side Durk obviously pressing up against her butt and Von on the other side laying on her.

Smiling she loved this, no she didn't mind being alone. But she always loved the feeling of being loved and needed. The two were definitely for her as well as she was for them. It was something deeper than a soul tie, they didn't know that just yet.

Hearing light snores Von and Durk saw she had already went back to sleep. Von put her Bonnet on and pulling the covers over all three of them. Von and Durk shared a kiss then saying their good nights.

__________________

Um hey guys this a lil sum sum, how y'all been doing my loves?😘

thoughts 💭 (ideas suggestions?)

TEE,📚

I love me some Druski ^^^^