Part 3

"Oh.................my apologies. I was thinking about the army's formations and whether i should retreat The Shark Platoon II from the Kujou Encampment area. After all, the war has ended."

"It is just fine. After all, there still are so many things of worry. Many respected seers have predicted a famine will come upon us. "

A silence overwashed the hall. Kokomi looked to the side, worried.

"Gorou, we appreciate your work a lot. But you are working far too hard. Fore once, maybe... it is time for you to rest."

"Your excellency, how... After all that I've done, how can I possibly stop? How can I possibly stop   now? This is for the people of our home, Watatsumi Island." He argued, to no chance of Kokomi being convinced. A straight face remained on Kokomi's face.

"Gorou, you go. We'll take care of everything we can." She softly spoke, her eyebrows raised in a worried way. "You are also one of our people. "

With that, she walked away.

                                                                       **************************

BOUROU VILLAGE, Home to the people of the deep

There has been tale of a fearsome warrior who destroyed the hearts of the evil. He had done many great things in his time. He lit up the land of this island. However, he thought nothing of it. He did not do this for himself, nor for the people of the village. He still felt that he had yet to find his purpose.

Slowly, the souls of the damned he had taken slowly took over his consciousness, and he lost his sense of self. 

 At that moment, a sinister aura seemed to have entered the scene.

Dear traveler. What do you wish for? What has brought you to this land you are forbidden of? You must go! Get out! 

Small dark things circled around  y/n. They immediately felt very pained, almost as if something was sucking the life out of them. Their eyes widened in despair.