Part 10

At that moment, y/n hit something bone-hard, yet had a soft, warm feeling to it. It awakened y/n back to their senses. It felt like a usual morning where you're late to school and you have toast in your mouth, but a lot slower and painstaking. (A/N: Oh and I definitely didn't say you'd bump into a doge in the pre-published version, yeah, no, nothing like that)

y/n was so surprised that they almost had a tumour. they flipped over and set their sights on a shorter young man with light-brown and white hair, and ears like that of an animal, and was unconsious and showing no signs of life.  (A/N: The adjective 'shorter' doesn't necessarily say he's shorter than y/n)

Of course, y/n, being one who is lucky enough to be able to save people from the perils of the sea, could not let him leave the world like this. They hastily picked him up by the back and tried their best to move using only their legs. They tried very hard, strained themselves to get up to the comforting light of the sun, until y/n just felt like giving up, but there they were. 

y/n couldn't believe their eyes. after all this, they were both stranded at sea with no land nearby. 

(A/N: I know Gorou may be able to swim, but I can't say anything without spoiling the story lol)

(By the way, I'm working on drawing a new cover to replace the official art that currently poses as one now!

I'm sorry the chapters are so unusually short.)