Goff, play a shitty song like in Close Encounters

When I woke up, I walked into my living room. There sat Adrian waiting patiently.

"Adrian? You could have left you know?" I rubbed my eyes.

"And leave the door unlocked so someone can some in and do bad things? I don't think so." He shook his head.

"That was very sweet of you. I blushed.

"I-i also wanted to ask if that was a one time thing... last night. Because I don't understand my emotions sometimes but I know what I felt and I like you a lot." He told me.

"I'd hope not, I love being with you. You're a great guy Adrian." I blushed.

"Really?" He looked down at me.

"Really." I smiled up at him.

"Cool." He grinned. "So I don't have work today, do you want to go watch movies and get wasted at Peacemakers?"

"Sure." I nodded. "Just let me go get ready."

Once we got there Adrian knocked in an unusual way and from inside we heard Chris respond.

"Come in, Adrian." Adrian and I looked at each other weirdly and the man opened the door and we walked in.

"How did you know it was me?" He asked.

"You knock in a very annoying way." Chris stated looking at a glass jar. A glass jar with a butterfly in it.

"You didn't." I dropped my shoulder.

"Dude, you still have that thing?" Adrian asked as well.

"Yeah." Chris said.

"Are you insane?!" I exclaimed.

"He tried to kill us and he cut off half my toe." Adrian backed me up.

"Yeah. Sometimes I just think I'm insecure in my masculinity so I'm making up for it by having a dangerous pet. You know, like one of those knuckle-dicks in Georgia with a tiger on a leash." Chris shrugged.

"Oh because that makes it better." I rolled my eyes as I sat down on the couch.

"Dude, my advice? Cut it out with introspection. The mind is a den of scorpions better left running from, not towards." Adrian philosophized. I heard a small squeaking noise.

"What is Goff doing?" Adrian pointed to the jar.

"What the fuck?" Chris said.

"What? What is it?" I questioned. Both boys scrambled over to the couch where I was and set the jar down. I look at it and see it has drawn a peace sign. "Oh my shit."

"Okay, Goff. One tap is "yes". Two taps is "no". Do you understand?" The butterfly tapped once.

"I cannot believe that worked." I gawked.

"Ok, Goff... is that a peace sign?" Chris proceeded and It tapped once again.

"Ooh. Goff, what's your favorite color?" Adrian jumped in.

"No, Adrian..." I drifted off.

"Dude, it's... it's yes-or-no questions, I just said it." Chris turned to him.

"Right. Okay, yeah. Uh... Goff, is your favorite color teal?" Adrian rephrased it.

"Bro, what the fսck?" Chris got annoyed.

"What? I'm gonna go through all the colors, and then eventually, we'll find out which one he likes best." Adrian smiled.

"Yeah, and why would you give a fսck what his favorite color is, and why are you starting with teal?" Chris gave him a weird look.