ants and fish and butterflies

So after struggling to set up the plan with Eagly the bird started to grab the helmet.

"Thats right! Good. Ok. I need you to take that helmet..." Eagly screeched in response. "And drop it on top of that barn." Chris pointed to it. Eagly took off with the helmet. And he headed towards the barn.

"No way can an eagle undersand what you're saying." Harcourt scoffed.

"Oh, Eagly's no ordinary eagle." Chris looked up at him proud. Then he started to veer off to the side.

"No, Eagly, take it." Chris gritted. "Lil tell him to take it to the barn."

"I can't do that." I said.

"What do you mean you can't do that?" Chris turned to me. "You call him over all the time."

"Yeah I find his head and call him over. I can't really communicate with him." I retorted.

"You cant?!" Chris exclaimed.

"No! Who the fuck do I look like? Snow White?!" I shouted.

"Kinda! You're short, you have short hair, it's a dark color!" Chris pointed at my hair.

"Jesus fucking Christ Chris!" I facepalmed.

"And Eagly just dropped the helmet in the middle of the butterflies." John groaned.

"Fuck." Chris snapped. As soon as Eagly got back over to us he started screeching. "I know you don't like her. The mean, blonde woman has nothing to do with this." Chris told the bird. So Eagly took flight again and went to get the helmet and we really thought he was going to do it this time... but he just threw the helmet into the woods.

"Shit." Chris cursed.

"I knew there was no way he knew what you were talking about!" Harcourt stomped her foot.

"Peacemaker is a great guy in almost every way, but his biggest flaw is that he commonly overestimates Eagly's abilities." Adrian told the group.

"Guys they could be teleporting this thing at any second." I panicked.

"She's right. We need to fan out and look for the helmet." Harcourt agreed. "Lilith, you take Adrian and John. Ill take Chris and Adebayo. You guys go right, we'll go left." She finished. So we did. A little while later John spoke.

"Do you see anything over there?"

"I saw a squirrel a couple of seconds ago. Ants." Adrian laughed.

"I think he means did you see the helmet." I corrected.

"Yeah dude I was talking about the helmet." John rolled his eyes.
"Well then you should be more specific." Adrian sighed.

"Were looking for a helmet, why do I care if you saw ants." John stood up from where he was looking.

"Because the circle of life, bro." Adrian shrugged.

"What do ants have to do with the circle of life?" John scoffed

"They're one of the most important parts of it." Adrian shrugged.

"How are ants a more important part of the circle of life than, like, fish?" John said.

"Is that a serious question?" Adrian deadpanned.

"What?"

"Fish don't really help us on land, Economos." I stated.

"There are shit loads of ants. How many fish are there?" Adrian pointed out.

"I don't know! But probably as many as there are ants!" John shouts.