Renegades

They stop in front of the arcade, parking the bike and getting inside the amazing barren place filled with neon lights, colorful carpet flooring, junk food, and a boatload of arcade machines to get lost in for hours on end.

"Let's do this." Kate smiles in anticipation, going to cash in dollar bills for quarters while Peter looks around the arcade feeling risk taking.

He usually only snuck out of school to fight the occasional crazed nut with high tech but for once he actually snuck out to enjoy himself and with someone else as a bonus. He felt rather relieved he didn't have to see Flash's square mug today or eat cruddy school lunch either.

*Warning: Mr.Coqui doesn't endorse skipping classes but he also doesn't endorse not having fun.

[Kate's POV]

*Look at him, he's completely out of his element. He's clearly doesn't go out to have fun much, probably always studying or working to make a living. A little fun with Kate Pryde outta ease some tension.*

She walks back over to him holding a handful of rolled up quarters in both hands with a excited grin on her face.

"Got enough to play through the entire morning together! What shall we play first Peter Parker?"

Peter scans around the arcade till he spots a familiar title in his sights.

"How's about Pac-Man™? It's got two player mode." Peter suggests as he points to the machine, Kitty turning over and back to him with a smirk.

"Old school huh? Alright Parker, gobbling dots together it is." She takes his hand and leads him over to the machine.

She pops two quarters into the machine, the two standing beside each other as the game starts and both immediately controlling their individual Pacs to gobble up all the dots before the colorful ghosts catch them.

Peter felt an amazing sensation taking over his body as he plays, his spider sense slightly going off each time a ghost was near his Miss Pac-Man and allows him to avoid one in time.

"Woah you're playing well there Parker." Kate compliments him as she's zoned into her side of the maze avoiding her own ghosts.

"I'm getting pretty good at this." Peter smiles, the two finishing level one and onto the next level.

Detroit Rock City plays in the background as the two competitively play level by level without missing a single beat. Their eyes fixated on each pixel on the screen that'll get them to the next by a single second.

2 Hour' eventually pass as the clock reaches 11:30 in the morning, the duo finally reaching a high score of 16,000!

"Woooo!" Kate and Peter celebrate, throwing their fists into the air pumped up cheering like champions as if they won a championship.

"Drinks on me!" Kate declares triumphantly to Peter.

The two chow down at a table eating an entire half pepperoni pizza pie with cans of Mountain Dew™ next to them, Kate eating the cheese side as she's unable to eat meat and dairy together.

"Mmm this is so good." Kate moans in pleasure at the gooey taste of her slice of NY pizza slice. "Still love my Deep Dish though."