|#6. Love Moments|

Vineet and Ruhana spend quality time with their families after the party. They are happy to have achieved a specific goal. Yes, they have their respective family businesses but their own enterprise will be enchanting and it may make them more successful in the coming years. They are sure, they are happy.

They are celebrating with their families when Vineet holds Ruhana’s hand and takes her to her room. She is astonished as he makes her sit on the bed and he himself gets on his knees. She’s confused. Yes, he has said that he has a surprise for her, but she didn’t know that it’d come up to her in this way.

She looks up at Vineet who’s looking at her intently, with a smile though

She looks up at Vineet who’s looking at her intently, with a smile though. She looks at his hands, he’s holding a small box in his hand. She asks him what’s in it and he keeps it in her hand simply. Ruhana looks at him.

“ Vineet, ye kya hain? Aur tum mujhe yahan kyun laaye ho?” She asks.

“Tumhara tohfa hain! Khud khol ke dekho

“Tumhara tohfa hain! Khud khol ke dekho.” Vineet flashes his cute smile at her.

“Uh! Tum bhi na, Vineet! Kabhi toh seedhe seedhe bola karo

“Uh! Tum bhi na, Vineet! Kabhi toh seedhe seedhe bola karo.” Ruhana frowns.

“Seedha bolunga toh tum baat hi nahi karogi na! Fir main bechara kahan jaunga?? Huh, batao!” Vineet makes a baby face at his would-be-wife.

She laughs, slaps his cheek lightly and unwraps the small box. It opens into a small, pristine white box. Ruhana chuckles seeing it, white has always been her favourite colour. As she opens it, she finds a platinum bracelet and a ring. She looks at Vineet, who picks the ring from the box, and slides it directly into her ring finger, without a word.