|#10. Conversing|

Ishaan visits the Khanna Family and gives them some cards and other things for the wedding. He also asks Naina to buy the jewellery from both sides, and she readily agrees. The young lad asks Ruhana to choose the card and inform Vineet of it. He takes his leave soon after. Ridhi begins to tease Ruhana when the former’s phone rings. It’s her best friend, Vartika. Ridhi takes the call and is astonished by the news bestowed upon her. She tries to process the news while the other three are worried at the moment.

“What? Are you sure? Vartika, I hope you are not joking?” Ridhi asks over the phone.

“But why? Why would Professor Khurana change the dates? Next month, exams bhi hain.” She again asks.

“Okay, fine! We will visit the college by 11 p.m. I will see you at college.” Ridhi says this and disconnects the call.

“Ridhi, kya hua? Itni pareshan kyun ho gayi hain?” Ruhana asks softly.

“Di, project submission ki date change ho gayi

“Di, project submission ki date change ho gayi. Aur ab pata nahi kab hoga. Kuch assignments add on ho gaye. Tension ki baat hi hai na!” Ridhi says it dejectedly.

“It’s okay, Rids! Sab thik ho jayega. Abhi assignments ki preparation karle. Tension lene se kuch nahi hoga naa?” Ruhana comforts her sister.

“Par Di, next week sagaai bhi toh hain. Thik se sagaai bhi attend nahi kar paungi.” Ridhi’s face fell as she cited the reason for her disappointment.

“It’s okay, Ridhi

“It’s okay, Ridhi. Main teri help kar dungi. Sab thik ho jayega. Abhi tu tension na le, tujhe pata hai na ki tu udaas hoti hain toh mera din bhi acha nahi jaata. Cheer up! Tu college jaa ke details le aa, aur main bhi meeting khatm kar leti hun, phir shaam ko cards ke designs dekhne jaana hain.” Ruhana says, trying to cheer up her sister.

Ridhi agrees with her sister, and the two sisters leave the house. Anoop and Naina share a glance; the latter looks at her husband.