|#11. Cheering Up|

Ishaan offers a lift to Ridhi, who’s booking a cab. He tells her that he’s going the same way and that her destination is on his way. The girl agrees reluctantly. She hops into his car, and he ignites the car. A small smile is playing on his lips. He observes Ridhi and he knows that she’s upset. Okay, he might fight with her or tease her, but she's sweet. Moreover, she’s Ruhana’s sister, so Ishaan knows that his sister-in-law won’t like to see her sister sad. Even though he has heard her talking in the cafe, he wants her to talk to him and share her feelings.

“Kya hua? Itni pareshan kyun ho?” He asks, flashing his cute smile at her.

“Kuch nahi, Ishaan. I am fine.” She says this, smiling at him.

“Hey, tum mujhe bata sakti ho. Maybe, I could help.” Ishaan says.

“No one can help, Ishaan. I have some projects and assignments coming up next week. I don’t know how I will manage everything." She says it dejectedly.

“There’s one week, Ridhi

“There’s one week, Ridhi. I know you will manage.” Ishaan says, trying to comfort her.

“What if I can’t? Main Di ki sagaai miss nahi karna chahti. “ She says it dejectedly.

“Ridhi! Tum apna kaam pehle karlo naa

“Ridhi! Tum apna kaam pehle karlo naa. I think, sagaai ki preparation, uncle Aunty Dekh Lenge. Tumhe bas bhabhi ke sath cards aur unke lehenge ki shopping karni hain. Wo ek din mein ho sakta hain.” He says it softly.