Chapter 3

He lied in the middle of the room, blood flowing out of his mouth. His eyes struggling to remain open as he saw his group, his loved ones surround him; each screaming in agony. His hand trembled while reaching out to certain pretty hands; the same hands he once held with so much joy.  The screams echoed in his ears as his eyes finally shut close while tightly gripping onto those tender hands.
......
Namjoon bolted awake from the little nap that he took after completing his due work. Beads of sweat were present on his forehead; as he gasped for air. He quickly chugged some water down before walking to the balcony to get some fresh air.

His eyes were fixed at the road where hardly a bird could be seen. It was the same road where he rode his bicycle in the mornings; enjoying the tinniest plants that grew on the side of the roads and the flowers that bloomed on the tall trees. It always surprised him just how the mornings change. The nights were filled with cars that had the brightest headlights; either zooming past or stationary due to congestion.

He was too deep into his thoughts to realize the presence of the man, who had been standing behind for a while now. 

"Namjoon!", he screamed; leading to Joon getting an unpleasant shock.

"Ahh! Yoongi hyung, you scared me!", he replied; accusing Yoongi for his racing heart.

"What were you thinking; you look dead?", Yoongi questioned, a little anxious to see Namjoon all startled.

"The whole thing with the killer is big, hyung! This might seem weird but I have never seen Seoul so quite. Hyung, however hard we try to sympathize with the families of the victims; we can never understand that feeling of grief. What if something like this happens to one of us?" Namjoon said, tears rolling down his eyes.

"Namjoon-ah! I understand you are very paranoid. It was really sudden for all of us to realize that something we thought was just an economy control to be something related to murder and kidnapping. The president also confirmed that they now found almost 10 bodies, but don't have an exact count on the occurring. All I know is don't get to anxious, nothing is in our hands; let's take the needed precautions and stay calm."

"Did anything happen you look very petrified?," Yoongi added.

"Hyung, I had a dream; in which J.." Namjoon started; before he got interrupted by Jungkook.

"Hyung, Hyung! After that little clip we saw, I want to make sure Hannie is kept safe. Hyung, can we please make sure that at least one of us are always around him? I already spoke to everyone else, so I'm just informing you both." Jungkook said.

"Of course, Jungkook! Kook, can we trust Taehyung? Sorry, but it was just genuine doubt after what we saw." Namjoon asked hesitantly.

"Hyung, there is nothing to be hesitant about here. In such a situation, it is impossible to trust someone who we just saw 2 days back. These 2 days I have literally spent most of my time with him and he felt like someone I could trust. I don't expect you all to do the same; take your time until you feel like you can trust him." Jungkook replied calmly.

"Woahh!! Now, tell me is there anything brewing? Don't think I didn't see Tae coming out of your room this morning.." Yoongi said, with a tease on his face.

"It is an attraction, hyung! The attraction could lead to nothing or everything. I won't be human speed, don't worry! or maybe you should. What if I marry him tomorrow or propose?" Jungkook replied, unleashing his naughtiness.

"Just sign an agreement that I am not related to you, I'm too lazy to come to the police station if he is a con-artist like the one I saw in the film. Also, if he threatens you to give all your company to him, then feel free to give all the shares; except mine. I'll personally murder you if you touch my shares." Yoongi replied with a smile; walking outside the room.