Beginnings

The darkness of the night painted the sky. The mansion had quite warmed up to Taehyung entry, after all he had his way to everyone's heart through his beautiful personality and the adorable boxy smile; but still they didn't completely trust him yet.

Taehyung climbed up the stairs, bidding good night to the other members, searching for his room; that a certain bunny boy described to have a green door. 

At the end of the staircase; Tae stood confused, a blank expression painted his face.

"The heck is wrong with that meanie muscle man, literally all the doors are green. How am I supposed to find out where I should stay? I swear I'll kill him if he gets mad when I accidently sleep in his room."

"Maybe you should refrain from plotting to kill the owner of the house you have requested to stay in." A raspy voice appeared.

The sudden reply left Taehyung wide eyed; while having a sheepish smile, leaving the other in giggles.

"You look like a bunny when you laugh! Not just any bunny, you look like the one I saw last week. Fluffy, cute doe eyes and cuddly." Taehyung mentioned, grabbing Jungkook's attention.

"Thank you, I'm glad you find me fluffy and cuddly. Oh, and ya you also find my eyes cute." Jungkook replied, a proud smirk on his face.

He further added," I understand that I'm everything you mentioned but don't you think it's quite early to start flirting with me."

"FLIRT, I didn't flirt with you. Also remove that smirk of your face" the younger replied. (Tae is younger than Kook)

"I forgot to add that you are a dumb bunny as well. All the rooms are green so which one is the guest room."

"Well, maybe if you really wanted to stay in the guest room and not in my room; then you would have looked at the label on the door."

Taehyung quickly snapped his head towards the room Kook pointed; as he silently whispered a opps before running to the room.

A wide smile appeared on Kook's face as he left to Hannie's room to check on her.

It was a night time routine of theirs where Kook would talk about his day to Hanuel and the other would do the same.

Today was no different; Jungkook would say something and Hannie would begin giving him endless suggestions. This attitude of Hannie makes Kook wonder who is the father between them.

~
Meanwhile:

"Really? A lock down? You really thought that could control me" An evil grin added awfully to his features.

"35 murders and all you could identify was 6"

"Let me expose the real reason you put this lockdown with another bloodshed, and this time the beauty will be the victim to the beast live."

A finger ran through the sharp knife that was coated with blood, collecting the liquid that then graced the face; leaving a grin.. a grin of pleasure...

~~~~•
Please comment and vote if you liked it.
Borahae💜🌈