Chapter 2

Rudeus got up and went to take a shower and stood in front of a mirror staring at himself.

Soon a maid entered his room and he looked at her and she said"Lord rudeus,Your Grandparents are waiting for you to take you to gremory estate"

"Can you tell me why i have to go there,I have been living here as long as i remember,That place don't even feel like home to me"he ranted

"Lady grafiya gave birth to your younger brother"Maid informed and rudeus was smiling like crazy and he asked"What did you said"

"You have a younger brother now"She said and smiled and he shouted"Oh Yes,Amazing,I am going to better big brother than anyone else"

"I am sure you will be,My lord,You should get dressed"She said and rudeus turned towards her and asked"Do you know how to make clothes"

"Ye..s my lord"She said confusion and he then explained what shirt he want and forced her to make it for him.

Maid prepared that shirt for him and he got dressed up and he wore a suit of top of his shirt and maid asked"Why are hiding it,My lord"

"I will reveal it later"He said and walked to his grandparents while yelling out that he is best brother alive.

He soon reached towards lord and lady lucifuge and he said"Lets go,Grandpa Granny,I can't wait to see my brother"

"Me neither,I want to see my grandson as well"Lady lucifuge said and Lord lucifuge said"Then what are we waiting for"and he made a magic circle and teleported them to gremory estate.

As they reached there,They saw Zeoticus and Venelana there and Rudeus ran towards venelana who was also walking towards him and first thing he said"Where is my brother,Granny"

Venelana was a expecting something else and asked"So you only came to meet your brother not this old grandmother of yours,I am hurt"

"Obviously"Rudeus replied and then smiled at her and she too laughed a bit and said"Your parents are in their room with little millicus"

"What you named him,I wanted to name him,you know"Radues ranted and venelana said"It was your father who named him,Even i wanted to name him but that man never listen to me"

"I should be going to meet him"He said and took off his suit and revealed his shirt saying"BEST BIG BROTHER IN WORLD"

On seeing his shirt venelana burst out laughing and he asked"What so funny about it"

"Its just,Jechs also wore same shirt as you saying"BEST FATHER IS WORLD""venelana laughed on similarity between them and he said"Thats so lame"

And he went to the room and as he entered sirjechs looked at him and ran to him to hug him but he ignored him and walked up straight to grafiya who was holding millicus and grafiya noticed his shirt and laughed and said"You are just like your father"

"Don't compare me to some old lame ass guy,Who wears a shirt saying"BEST FATHER IN WORLD" rudeus said and Sirjechs ranted from behind"What wrong with my shirt"

"Its just mine is cooler"Rudeus said and took millicus from grafiya and looked at him and then at grafiya and said"He got your looks mom and his hairs is like Dad"

"Yes he does"Grafiya smiled and a evil snister smiled came to rudeus face and he politety asked"Can i take him outside with me"

"Whats up with that smile"Sirjechs asked and Rudeus replied"I am going to make that magic girl jealous that my brother is cuter than her sister"

"Magic girl"Grafiya was confused and Sirjechs said"He means serafall by that"

"Can i go now"He asked with pleading eyes and Grafiya bluntlu refused him by saying"Its not safe,he is just a few hours old,I won't let anyone take him outside"