Preface - The Seven Days of the Creation

The Creation

In the beginning, the mighty God created Light, huge amount of power that cross the entire darkness, swallowing it as fast as speed itself. He formed the holy heavens where the pure Angels are created to serve and honor Him. Vastly from heaven, the mighty Universe are made separating the two creation apart connected by soul alone. God saw this, and it was good.

In the second day, God created the skies of planets. The atmosphere breaks apart like a a huge thunder storm striking to form an invisible protection as raging waters clash together inside of it. The water collide like a ball defended by the atmosphere and was called Ocenia, the sea of the Lord.

In the third day, God command the particles of the atmosphere and water to form chemistry, fussing and striking each electrons against one another like no other machine have done before ; forth, suddenly, below Ocenia, rose a huge piece of land called Pangaea, a supercontinent of the Lord, stretching across half of Ocenia itself. Together the stormy seas and the solid lands fuse together creating a massive land suitable for living creature to live in and therefore are called Gea. It was green for life first was born in it.

In the Fourth day, God created motion and time. The two great body of water and land move itself in perfect physics that in a single formula gone worng, non would have survive. The infinite time and space move in harmony making one of the greatest inventions of the Lord. The Sun give lives to the creature of Gea at day, and Moonlight shines to guide them at night.

In the fifth day, God summoned powerful beast of the seas, splashing as the water raise over half of Pangea. Ocenia began filling with powerful fins and jaws from micro bacterial creature to ten times the size of the biggest tree in the whole land. In the air, Creatures as tall as the mountain flew across Gea, breathing strong power of elements that can destroy a city in a matter of seconds. For God gave them the power to multiply, for there were birds and fish that spawn and evolve. The two race of the Gea, the Dracon, the creature of the skies, and the Titans, the creature of the seas are created.

In the sixth day, God created the creature of the land. They were powerful and great and some are as tiny as a sand. They were called the Warbeast, they were powerful, ruthless, and merciless and live in strength and in strength alone for many despise it for their manner and brutality. For their counter, God created the Elves, known as the Elvenia, they use magic and accuracy as their power of survival of the race. They were kind and holy creatures that are bless with knowledge and wizardry creating a great alliance across Pangea. In the balance were the Dwarfs, a small creature that is smart and courageous that would die for their leader no matter what. Magic and trickery are the power of the Dwarven. For God saw this, and it was not good.

By the image of the Lord, came the final race called the imanity. The imanity are human being that lack in every skill. They were powerless and can't use magic, but gain a special gift form the Lord that they shall be bless in everything that they do, and was given the free will that other races don't. For the imanity is weak, but loved by the Lord, and was good.

In the seventh day denotes the day of his creation and the future of it. For the seventh day, God command them that no race can work and suffer and no wars and violence should be made for God will not bless them for those who oppose. For is a great day for the creation of the Lord. God saw his creation again, and it was good

The Mythological Era

The Seven days of Creation are called the Mythological Era. They consist of seven creations of the Lord,

The Angels, creatures of heaven,
The Titans, creatures of the seas,
The Dracon, creatures of the air,
The Warbeast, creatures of land,
The Elvenia, creatures of magic,
The Dwarven, creatures of trickery,
The Imanity, creatures of the Lord, the human being,

each controlling a certain part of Universe.

The Lord saw all this, and it was good. The seven creations live in harmony, helping each other through daily task. The Elves were really smart. They were viewed as nobles and a leader charisma. The Dwarfs were consider epic men by many. They are viewed as the inventor of things, the genius of that time. For Dracon, Titans, and the Warbeast were short tempered, but was amazed by others for their strength. Most weak races viewed them as a powerful beast, which helps them carry things from one place to another. The Angels are loving, and most loved by all. For the imanity is weak and useless, but was kind and filled with passion and love.

For it was the beginning of the the creations of the Lord, and soon it would change on the War of Heavens.